Topic: Candle

hmm im getting the split with antioch offa soulseek, is this just some small band that did some shows and wernt very good and just released that split, or is there more to them? im always interested in hunting down stuff in that San Diego fast emo style  lol

and yer opinions on the split with antioch also? im just about to download antiochs side now... :twisted:

Re: Candle

if only you had broadband like some of us, you'd know already  8) .

theres enough wax in your hair to make a candle

go do some work!

candle did a 7" too, they may have been connected to second story window. the 7" is not bad.

theres enough wax in your hair to make a candle

go do some work!

none today for your information! i'm clean as a whistle, guv'nor.

and i've had my only lesson of the day, you expect me to do 'extra-curricular' stuff? sod that  :x .

i expect you to study for the emo pop quiz your going to get later

its module two - san diego

areas worth revising - why antioch arrow went all silly
                                 which bands swing kids members went into (all 30300404 of them)
                                why gravity records has been shitty for the past few years

REVISE!

jokes roll

the candle 7" is snooooooooooooooooooooooooooze

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

REVISE!

jokes roll

you were going on about how amazing antioch arrows later stuff was little over a month ago.  Oh yeah that was until no one else agreed and you changed your mind wink  tongue

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

REVISE!

jokes roll

you were going on about how amazing antioch arrows later stuff was little over a month ago.  Oh yeah that was until no one else agreed and you changed your mind wink  tongue

Tone

I quite like it - but I have seriously BAD music taste

I'll drink enough of anything to make this world seem new again

i love antioch, they were all cute.

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

i like that candle 7". the a-side sounds like chino horde or something.

alex.

REVISE!

jokes roll

Tone

who said anything about silly being bad?! :evil:

ummm you?

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

The Candle 7" is pretty good.

Pretty good.

I could never sing a song I didn't feel.