Topic: saturday looks good to me

a new 7" and cdep (both have different stuff on i think) available from polyvinyl. woot.  big_smile

Re: saturday looks good to me

I just downloaded stuff from this band the other day after browsing the Polyvinyl site and finding out it had the Lovesick guy in it... Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but surprisingly I found myself kinda enjoying it smile Nice relaxing stuff...I think it would suit the summer months more though!

their first 2 lp's are a bit different. and try fred thomas' other project, flashpapr. they are much more wintery smile

flashpapr are lovely  smile

interesting series!!!also new aloha on the way!!!

whiteshadow, be sure to check out the non-polyvinyl stuff

also new aloha on the way!!!

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

hahhaha...aloha a.k.a vibraphone killah lol

vic - there is a 4th slgtm cd:

http://www.saturdaylooksgoodtome.com/discography/

limited to 100! gah. actually, the first 2 lp's are stupidly limited too, can't quite believe i managed to find those.  :?

hahhaha...aloha a.k.a vibraphone killah lol

Andy would love to kill vibraphones.

I downloaded the Flashpapr CD at the same time actually! Seemed kinda like Joan Of Arc or something if I can remember...that kinda stuff...but a little less weird perhaps smile I'll probably buy it some time.

Vic - use Steve instead of whiteshadow, it's easier smile

the other flashpapr lp is a bit different to the one you got too. and they have a new one out soon. yay!

vic - there is a 4th slgtm cd:

http://www.saturdaylooksgoodtome.com/discography/

limited to 100! gah. actually, the first 2 lp's are stupidly limited too, can't quite believe i managed to find those.  :?

arggggg!!poverty sucks! smile...a new flashpapr lp?????8O cool!

i like the last slgtm album a lot.  makes me think of cinerama without david gedge singing   smile   that blue flashpapr album is a bit.....erm....turd.   :?   still think lovesick are the best fred thomas band....

you gonna be distroing the slgtm stuff andy?

if stickfigure gets them, yes, but i doubt they will.

i think the blue flashpapr lp is amazing.

ladder (slgtm) is probably the most danceable tune i have ever heard in my whole life. tongue