Topic: Q and not U

Where are the reviews?

Re: Q and not U

they aren't screamo or emo violence...

or crap ska...

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

yeah but there's stuff like cursive here too :'( and they're so lovely! there should be a review *** <3

hey mercedes!  lol

i have never owned a q and not u record myself. you can do a review of them if you like?

*** hey  big_smile  well... i don't wanna do a review... people would point and laugh!  :oops:  i just think someone else should have had the initiative to write one! x-x-x

i like q and not u a lot. i just have one record, which one of my friends has squirrelled away, claiming it is 'stuck' in his cd player. the jerk plays this card on a regular basis. one of my friends has lost sight of a yardbirds cd for two years in this way, and i fear my copy of 'rainbows from atoms' has met a similar fate.

but i digress.

q and not u are great, but after seeing them live the record falls a bit flat. curses.

alex.

They were totally amazing when I saw them with Fugazi - to have such presence and stuff with only 3 guys and such a range of instruments..

Buttmonsters

hey mercedes!  lol

i have never owned a q and not u record myself. you can do a review of them if you like?

well apart from my nick being a q and not u album. i love q and not u. hey andy i have all of thier records! ill do some reviews!!

you should listen to more eno.

that'd be cool, especially anything that is newer smile

yay!  big_smile  ill get on it. how about the new 7" or the different damage lp?

yeah, go for it!  big_smile

ok im on it! where should i email the review? and ill do both records then and do spell check wink

if you go into the 'reviews' section on the left, you can find a link called 'submit review' - that'll do the trick.

yay! x-x-x <3

what the lady wants, the lady gets? 8)

*** 8O  I could be a man for all you know!  wink
x-x-x

so could i.

no, wait.. shit.  lol