Topic: ordination of aaron - immerson lp

what is this lp like? ive never heard it, so far every OOA song ive heard has been no where as good as Eli and hasnt really rocked me, but i have to admit ive never sat down and listened to this all the way though, plus its always up on ebay and if i see it going at a non stupid price i will prob bid on it if its any good

so yeh, opinions? worth bidding?

Re: ordination of aaron - immerson lp

:star: emu :star:

eli, parthenon, something like bottom, battle of tippencanoe and crate are just about all you need to know. if you're not sure you like them you may as well buy the discog rather than paying twice as much on the vinyl + shipping just so you can pretend to be cool.

alex.

you may as well buy the discog rather than paying twice as much on the vinyl + shipping just so you can pretend to be cool.

alex.

bit below the belt

sorry bub, i guess that reads a bit more snarky than it was intended. it was meant as a suggestion, but it came off twattier than intended...

alex.

sorry bub, i guess that reads a bit more snarky than it was intended. it was meant as a suggestion, but it came off twattier than intended...

alex.

hehe twattier. what a neat word.

you should listen to more eno.

i like the lp a lot. And i'm glad i got it on vinyl a couple of years ago, after having it on tape for many years.

am i cool now?  roll  lol

<-you should get out more->

am i cool now?

test results will be back on monday. with a wing and a prayer you should make the grade.

alex.

I'm with Alex on this one.  Those tracks he listed are as far as you need to go, really.

i'll explain in the morning 'cause the kitchen bright's too light

i like the lp a lot, not your typical emo fare but really grungy rocking songs like Julia

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

it's nirvana gone emo. the discography is great, i like pretty much all of it but i have the worst taste of anyone on this message board.

always humble sir andy of emo,

i think its pretty obvious to all you have the BEST taste

big_smile

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

not even close. people like luke and alex have much more diverse and interesting tastes than me.

you may as well buy the discog rather than paying twice as much on the vinyl + shipping just so you can pretend to be cool.

alex.

bit below the belt

...and yet totally spot on.

(A) : (L) : (D)

I got the LP pretty cheap actually, it was only about 7 or 8 dollars.

I've got it Joe, and yeah, Eli is by far the best song on there in my opinion...my advice would just be to download it and see what you think of the rest of the tracks. Track 2 on the discography is pretty good if I remember right... (no idea what it's called)...

eli is the only o of a song i listen to/use for mixes/love.

:-/

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

acoustic eli is amazing too

Tone

where is that on? the accoustic 7? im dumb and cant mind :-/

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

i think it's only on the discog

damo

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

i dont have the acoustic 7" so don't know.

I have a copy of the discog and acoustic is the last track, that all i know sorry bruv

Tone

it's nirvana gone emo. the discography is great, i like pretty much all of it but i have the worst taste of anyone on this message board.

i told you way back in 1999, andy, that it sounded like nirvana.
but you didn't believe me. no.

and i have this lp.
and i never listen to it.
but i'm not letting go of it...well...not just yet...  :twisted:

xox

overinformed and underachieved.
http://gryswtr.tumblr.com

i didn't because all i had heard at that time was the eli 7". then you taped me the lp and i learned  big_smile

I haven't heard the LP, but I like the s/t or Eli 7" the most out of the three 7"s I have. What a great band.

It sucks that they talked about an Ordination Of Aaron / Christie Front Drive split inside one of the records I have... that split would have RULED!

I could never sing a song I didn't feel.