Re: This Ain't Vegas

if some cool guys had a CZ trip to this alldayer i think i would cry - i'm quite serious that'd be ace

Dan - putting Open Letters on the bill would be fine if i didn't already have 12 bands haha

Andy  M - you can spend the day checking out manchester and just watch the bands you wanna watch - it'll be good.  you'll get to meet some nice people too. Me for example - i'm nice and George will be there. he's also nice. and ermmm Dan - dan dances alot in a very nice way.

you always stole all my last words

oh yeah i forgot, yaphet kotto would be headling.. wink

sara - the more i hear about the all dayer, the more convinced i wanna come - but yeah it would be great if we could do a c-raod trip up there... anyone?

ooosh!

Snowman, Santo caserio, Tigers!, cat on form, pictures paint words, andy glenn and ritch, open letters, hmm and others ive missed out

:cry:

It'd simply HAVE to be in Norwich, since the C Zine originated in these backwaters!!

sadly not true, it originated in southampton when ian was at university there.

You know, I never knew that. I mean, I knew Ian was the boy but didn't realise the C was created in the South. Still, he's from Norfolk hey?

What now for man raised by puffins?

yeah, he just put up some reviews on his university webserver and i asked if i could do some. it all went downhill from there. he maintained it for a while, then it went to my uni web-server, then we moved it to geocities where 3 of us could update it, and then i bought a domain name. woo.

Ian should write some reviews from Ho Chi Minh City!

so that's where he is! new he had made it to china but hadn't heard anything for ages smile

Snowman, Santo caserio, Tigers!, cat on form, pictures paint words, andy glenn and ritch, open letters, hmm and others ive missed out

:cry:

long live are the secret guests, well you went and spoilt now didnt you!