Topic: honeywell

yeah i really like this band. way ahead of their time. ive just been listening to the industry lp and the split 7" with reachh out non stop. can anyone tell me how volume 11 is?? is their lp worth getting?

you should listen to more eno.

Re: honeywell

dude i have never got into this band

give me 5 good songs to get off soulseek then i will slowly expand if i like them
instead of me getting a 1/4 of an lp and never listening to it

dude honeywell is amazing. it took he a few listens but they are simply amazing after some steady listening. you should dwonload the lp though. that was their best release in my opinion. get like the first five songs if  you sont feel like  getting the whole lp. but i really do reccomend getting the whole lp.

can anyone tell me how volume 11 is?? is their lp worth getting?

you want the one on hand held heart which fucking destroys. it's basically honeywell with a more antioch arrow vibe, bit of sass and a lot of chaos. really really good. the other one (orange cover) is nowhere near as good.

joe - everything they did was amazing. the lp as a cohesive whole blows my mind. i've seen quite a few posts on cmhwak (when it was readable) that were from people who didn't get this band, so i guess they are not universally appealing. but i think those that do like them would probably have opinions similar to mine and seans - i.e. they were one of the best hardcore bands of all time.

i will download the lp, i cant remember why i didnt get them, coz im sure i love all the stuff people put in the same bracket, i think it was something to do with the production or something, or the vocals that made it not rock me.... we will soon find out

nothing is really in the same bracket as honeywell. bands have come and gone and been compared to them, but it's a fruitless task!

fair nuff, it wouldnt download anyways! waaaaaa

i will listen to moss icon instead then 8O

get fucked sound like them

honeywell is awesome stuff, joe doesn't like them because he's secretly a big garage rock fan  8).

no im more into cock rock

GET YER OFFA MY WOMAN MOTHERFUCKERRRR

aha, my mistake big_smile.

i have honeywell on video.  big_smile

xox

overinformed and underachieved.
http://gryswtr.tumblr.com

Honeywell are indeed amazing but not immediate at all

Joe stop trying to rush things, if you don't like it don't like it, now we discussed this and you promised not to be naughty again  8)

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

can anyone tell me how volume 11 is?? is their lp worth getting?

you want the one on hand held heart which fucking destroys. it's basically honeywell with a more antioch arrow vibe, bit of sass and a lot of chaos. really really good. the other one (orange cover) is nowhere near as good.

joe - everything they did was amazing. the lp as a cohesive whole blows my mind. i've seen quite a few posts on cmhwak (when it was readable) that were from people who didn't get this band, so i guess they are not universally appealing. but i think those that do like them would probably have opinions similar to mine and seans - i.e. they were one of the best hardcore bands of all time.

ah yes im talking about the one on hhh. its on ebay so hopefully i can get it for an ok price. but yeah i really dig the description so im deffinetly going to try my best to get this lp.  thanks for the help andy  smile

i have a honeywell video too... its smoking

andy made me my honeywell tape... its one of my favouritist tapes ever.

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

honeywell were tops. i keep finding their stuff all over the place.

alex.

alex.

you do?? i really want more honeywell vinyl!

alex.

you know what to do if you ever find a spare copy of the 1st 7" alex  wink

aye, i sure do smile that's the only one i haven't owned multiple copies of at some time or other...

alex.

i think i have doubles of the honeywell/reach out 7", i think one of them might be on colour vinyl???

WAK012: Titan - Pilzmarmelade LP out now
www.wakusei.co.uk

i think i have doubles of the honeywell/reach out 7", i think one of them might be on colour vinyl???

on color?? without the cardboard cover?