Re: Almost $10,000 for a 7" Ebay Madness let the games con

or $122.50 for the pg99 demo tape

http://cgi.ebay.com/PG-99-DEMO-TAPE-PAG … dZViewItem

bootleg pg.99 demo tape.

yeah jsut like those american nightmare ones that were flooding ebay

does anybody know that ukdangermouse guy? does he post on here? a few people have emailed him to tell him it's a bootleg and he hasn't removed the auction. so today I emailed everyone who bid on it instead.

that dude selling it is from the UK is he a collective goer?

he used to (or still does) post on the level-plane board.

i never trust people selling demo tapes although the orchid one that sold a couple of motnhs back looked pretty genuine

he's on slsk as well

i am gonna bid on that rolling stones thing

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

i never trust people selling demo tapes although the orchid one that sold a couple of motnhs back looked pretty genuine

i bought the pg.99 demo tape and it was definitely legit because it was will from clean plate/orchid that sold it and the pg.99 was also legit pressed with proper labels and all that crap.

$7500 and the reserves still not met, it also still has 3 days to go. ridiculous.

i just bid, man, i crapped my pants, this is taking vics game to new levels

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

i am gonna bid on that rolling stones thing

lol yeah you definetly should just make a new account and bid 40k or something

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 4757312299

stevefukkinc

haha, man, you put his bid up by 100. you could bid £7999 and you would be safe. i almost guarantee it!

i bought the pg.99 demo tape and it was definitely legit because it was will from clean plate/orchid that sold it and the pg.99 was also legit pressed with proper labels and all that crap.

thats cool its good if you know the source your getting it from is reliable how much did it set you back if you dont mind me askin?

most dangerous game of chicken ever

ha ha you fucking legend you got ourbid bid again

thats cool its good if you know the source your getting it from is reliable how much did it set you back if you dont mind me askin?

$35, it was after that first one went for $250.. so everyone put theirs up and the pirce came down.

most dangerous game of chicken ever

fucking legit, im a gangsta!

i will do it again if vic does

YES!

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 4757312299

ahhh shit, that leaves 8k

fuck

$35, it was after that first one went for $250.. so everyone put theirs up and the pirce came down.

mint thats awesome well done  big_smile