Topic: Mustaphamond

Anyone picked up this 7" from Andy?  I listened to it today several times over on really loud volume, and now feel compelled to start a thread about it because it's just awesome.  Andy's references to Saetia in the review are not unfounded - best band I've heard in that style apart from Saetia themselves (although in all fairness it's quite a close copy ...).  Check 'em out ....

i'll explain in the morning 'cause the kitchen bright's too light

Re: Mustaphamond

I should be getting a copy of this 7" in the mail. I bought it from recommendation. I can't wait to listen to it!

I could never sing a song I didn't feel.

Anyone picked up this 7" from Andy?  I listened to it today several times over on really loud volume, and now feel compelled to start a thread about it because it's just awesome.  Andy's references to Saetia in the review are not unfounded - best band I've heard in that style apart from Saetia themselves (although in all fairness it's quite a close copy ...).  Check 'em out ....

i always thought open letters sounded like saetia, and they is dead good! tongue

Im waiting for mine. It might even have come today! I should go check but that involves me walking down two flights of stairs and i only really got up to check if I have a tutorial today. (I don't)

Shall i go back to bed or go check.........

Haha, i went to check but i saw some people sitting on the stairs and i was in boxers and a t-shirt so i got too scared. Maybe later..

the trick is to put on some jeans.

I did Joe. I did... Nothing there sad

UPDATE: So I got this 7" and it's good. It's too bad they only have two songs recorded right now.

I could never sing a song I didn't feel.

i have it on right now and its superb, loving the death metal grunts!  Brilliant packaging too

can't wait for more.

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"