Topic: kossabone red

i have ended up selling something like 20 copies of this bands lp now which is nuts because it was on subjugation's distro list for ages as nobody bought it back then. so do people like it or has it been consigned to the pits of peoples record collections?

Re: kossabone red

I listened to it maybe three or four times when it first arrived; not put it on since, though I did like it.  I've decided to make a concerted effort to get to know my record collection better when uni is over.

i'll explain in the morning 'cause the kitchen bright's too light

the kossabone red LP is ace! i love it, play it all the time big_smile.

One of my favourite records! I think it'll get a lot of play over summer  smile

andy if your planning on getting it in again i would like one please

what label is this on by the way?

will do joe. it came out on concurrent.

just a word of warning - the band did two 7", and the one is really ropey, so be careful if you see those smile

I quite like it, gets played once a weekish at the moment.
Kay, my girlfriend loves it and plays it all the time. I think she draws even more pleasure from it due to them sharing a member with Portrait.

i love it to bits

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

i downloaded it any think it's great. i should have gone for it on the impulse to buy i felt last time.

please get some more!

i will be getting 2 copies in each order from stickfigure until nobody wants it any more.

it is awesome and makes me happy. gonna listen to it now. this evening has been rubbish and it hopefully it will cheer me up.

at times it makes me happy like cap 'n jazz make me happy. great record.