Topic: the drago miette

from the hcnl dude:

For the two people that might care...I wouldn't even post about it on the board but some people here have PM'ed me about the band so this post might be of interest to one person at least I guess...

I ran into Don and Travis over the weekend at the Majhas show here in Indianapolis and we got to talking about what a shame it was that we never had a proper sounding release with a good recording and just decided that the band couldn't go out like that so we've decided to reform and record a "proper" swan song release for the band and *maybe* play a few shows. We are shooting to do 10" but we all have a lot of other commitments so we'll just see what comes of it. We (The Dream is Dead) are touring a lot in the next few months and Travis/Don's new project Fax Arcana is getting ready to drop (they played it to me in their car and it rules by the way) so no firm timetable is set except that we want to get this stuff done quickly and out of the way. Anyway, the drago miette are back, I'll post more info on hcnl.com as it becomes available.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! fuck im excited!

you should listen to more eno.

Re: the drago miette

For the two people that might care...

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! fuck im excited!

sean &...

:arrrrrrrr:

and for the 258 023 013 people who never heard about them, who they are ?

y a la qualité, pis y a la perfection

and for the 258 023 013 people who never heard about them, who they are ?

a band from indiana. must i say more!?

ride bikes with gothic keyboards, must i say more!??

yes you must say more !

get the 7" i promise you will not be disapointed! hey if vic and i love it that should be reason enough to get it!

werent they ex unsurp synapse or something like that?  ex someone...

damo

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

i dont like anything thats related to any band that has a song called "bloody hard hat" tongue

get the 7" i promise you will not be disapointed! hey if vic and i love it that should be reason enough to get it!

i somewhat doubt he does

he doesnt even like san diego stuff!

yes you must say more !

if you like tech-gothic-chaos-scr3mo mit brachialen breakdowns und elektronischen noise interludes then you will dig that 7".

werent they ex unsurp synapse or something like that?  ex someone...

damo

yes they are!! also mike dixon has something to do with the band!

"ex usurp synapse playing tech-gothic-chaos-scr3mo mit brachialen breakdowns und elektronischen noise interludes" , i can live without  :twisted:

That 7" is pretty kewl. Like my friend said about it "The genious part lies in the really shitty production, where you go: is that a trumpet or the vocals?".

I would say that it is worth owning if you like the whole Usurp shebang.