Topic: The Quick Fix Kills

Woo came today and its really good.

Did you get yours Andy?  I think you should do a review as im not down with talky emo bands wink

Also if you remember when ordering it said something like a different company name will appear on your bank statement instead of the label name.  Well my bank thought my card had been stolen and was being used to make fraudulent purchases, won't be ordering from there again in a hurry!

Anyway, yeah really good stuff

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

Re: The Quick Fix Kills

yeah, got mine today but not played it yet. i ordered from that place once before and they used a chinese restaurant to bill my card, i thought something funny was going on and complained to the bank! i got an e-mail from the guy who did the label apologising and explaining how it worked. i guess they haven't changed much smile

did anyone else pick this up?

Ive had it on today and it really is great, awesome guitars and the groove on the whole thing is brilliant

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

i thought the album as a whole was ok, but nothing was as good as the mp3 vic posted. i sold my copy in the end, couldn't see myself listening to it that often.