Topic: Black Cougar Shock Unit!!

i saw BCSH in wakefield last night, they were really good.
is their ep as good as their live show?

Re: Black Cougar Shock Unit!!

it's alright, not mindblowing

damo

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

i have it for sale if you're interested. pm me

what are these bands like?

(A) : (L) : (D)

ex discount bods doing the 'gainsville' thing(theres even a panthro cover on the cd) but with 3 guitars, probably the most interesting thing about them is that they are doing a uk tour with a uk label putting out thier cd without having anything officially available in thier native u.s.....

damo

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

they were amazing live, im even going down to exeter tommorrow to catch them again.

I appreciate the ep more now ive seen them, it does get better after a few listens.  Worth getting, its prob cheap

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

ralf - why not come along on the 25th, see for yourself?  big_smile  wink

ooosh!

ok, anyone know about their exeter gig tommorrow?  Couple of us travelling down to see them again

who's supporting? 

anyone gonna be there?

thanks

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

anyone?

Tone

i won't be there

(thought prcoess of elimination might help)

ooosh!

ok just got back, both bands were amazing as before, didn't stay for the other two.

Exeter is a nice place, but it was all a bit too "scene" for me

Tone

were annalise there? were they talking about the scene always being 17?

what you mean?  I think one of them may have put the show on, it was in the cavern.

Gotta be seen in the scene!

tone

annalise always seem to have a song about the exeter scene, hence.