Re: bright eyes...

This dude has a cool name.

I'd send my records to someone with a name like that.

What a cool guy, mainly because of his name.

I'm not into that.

there was a guy who worked at revelation records called 'thorns capricorn' which is easily the coolest name in the world

damo

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

i have fevers/mirrors, i think its pretty good except the first song with
the kid reading, that one is rubbish

thorns capricorn is indeed an awesome name

i have fevers/mirrors, i think its pretty good except the first song with the kid reading, that one is rubbish

i love that song! the only one that is better on the record is 'when the curious girl realises she is under glass'. listen to the story, man.

even if you do find work, you'll still be living in a town made of dirt...

There's some boy in my college who had his name changed to Sarren Phillip Alexander Greywolf, because it's metal apparently m/

S.P.A.G

"Before I give my own review of this book I just want to say that I am a huge harry potter fan, to the extent that I actually have a deathly hallows tattoo on my bottom. I'm also quite ill right now, but I fought against my horrid cold to read this book. "

i have fevers/mirrors, i think its pretty good except the first song with the kid reading, that one is rubbish

i love that song! the only one that is better on the record is 'when the curious girl realises she is under glass'. listen to the story, man.

when the curious girl realises she is under glass is good, i dont like the song not the heart wrenching tale.

Listen to Desaparecidos!
Much better than Bright Eyes in my opinion.
But Bright Eyes is nice too.  big_smile

What now for man raised by puffins?

is desaparecidos similar to bright eyes?

i think i have fallen in love with indie rock again. the wrens rule my ass! 8)

"It was good to know that no matter how different we were in the brain department, we could still have a laugh about my arse."

No! Deseparacidos (sic) is perfectly constructed pop rock! It's great.
David Dondero produced the record (Read Music Speak Spanish) and it has a really raw guitar sound with subtle synth tones and great melodies.
Conors voice is also very passionate and the best thing is the album doesn't sound "professional". It's quite a scruffy production and it works beautifully! Check it!

What now for man raised by puffins?

i have the vinyl box set. but seriously i like what conner does regardless of the stupid hype that has surrounded his music.

pity the guy is a smackhead (allegedly!)

really? i just though he was a big time drunk. well i know he is because he was so wasted when i saw him... near the end he couldent even do anything but yell really loud into the mic.

and the best thing about deseparacidos are the lyrics.

you should listen to more eno.

There's some boy in my college who had his name changed to Sarren Phillip Alexander Greywolf, because it's metal apparently m/

S.P.A.G

I got a call today at work from someone called Jackie Brown. I thought it was a wind-up cos I like 'ole Tarantino 'n' that. Erm, yeah.

I don't really like Bright Eyes.

The end.

Buttmonsters