Topic: uk scene guide

CAN BE FOUND HERE:

http://www.collective-zine.co.uk/~colle … cene_guide

(rest of this thread contains discussion on it!)

--

I was thinking about this just now, and I was wondering if maybe we could have some kind of regional info forum on here or something with a thread for each city and its record stores and restaurants and cool places and whatnot.  It's just that there's a thread on here every month or so, it seems, with someone asking where the record stores and whatnot are in London and it's getting a bit...  tiresome I guess would be the word?  Not to be having a dig at anyone, of course.

Tell me to shut up if it's a daft idea.

Re: uk scene guide

good idea

itchy.com

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

that is what i set this up for:

http://www.collective-zine.co.uk/~colle … cene_guide

but it never really took off. if people are interested, maybe we could get it going again.

How can I add to London?  I can't click on it...  I don't really understand that portion of the site at all actually haha.

you have to create a user account on there and then you can edit the pages. there is no page for london yet, which is why there is no link. try it again in 2 minutes and i'll have one set up.

I've already got an account from when I poked around before!  I'll check back later to see if it's ready and then add some things.

nuneaton is on there! likewise i dont really know what im doing though

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

just log in, edit the page you want to write about and type stuff about "THE SCENE".  wink

it is definitely a good suggestion.

Maybe if we can get it going and then make a sticky thread about it (as a lot of people do mainly just check the message board.)

done.....

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

I'd like this a lot.

she's probably somebody's baby

I said something worthwhile for once?  That's nice.

I'll start working on this later tonight!

i'll sticky this in the DIY section.

I get a 404 error sad

this website lost a lot of content earlier this year (we got hacked) and we haven't been able to get it back.

Thats a real shame! I was excited to see that... sad