Topic: long ball to no-one

their cd on snuffy smile rocks.

Re: long ball to no-one

graeme from broccoli isnt it, i have the 7" will pick this up soon i guess.

i'll send your 7" soon andy smile

WAK012: Titan - Pilzmarmelade LP out now
www.wakusei.co.uk

sounds awesome, his voice is amazing

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

yeah, he is in them. can't remember how they sound on the 7", this is pretty typical snuffy smile stuff. rough, fast and melodic. good fun.

cheers on the 7". smile it's probably still in press, but i thought it was easier to get it from you than jade tree i reckon!

i thought they were a japanese punk band on pigdog?  :?:

ooosh!

they are japanese, i have no idea if they are on pig dog. the cd i got was on snuffy smile.

ah cheers.  no apparently they don't have anything released, but they do have an mp3 up on http://www.pigdogrecords.com/ if you're interested...

ooosh!

yeah graeme lives in japan now so it makes sense

aston will prob release it too i expect

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

Is that band on the Assembly Line vol.2 sampler. That song rocks if its them. For some reason I had them down as Norwegian.