Re: Killing Spiders

I hoovered up a massive spider the other day. Any idea if i killed it? I blocked the end and left it on for a few minutes. Word on the web (lol) is that it would suffocate on all the dust. I hope so. Fucking cunt.

I once saw a fucking massive dragonfly in France have an airborne tussle with a bird, a crow I think. Gave as good as it got and the bird flew away with an empty stomach eventually.
Hate spiders though - I was staying in South Africa once, and there was a Black Widow in the drain just outside my bedroom patio door - no way was that fucking bitch gonna crawl into one of my shoes overnight, so I dumped a kettle full of boiling water over her.

No return! No remorse! No second try!

hahahahhaa!!! vicious swine! Although saying that, i have bashed a tarantula with a frying pan in Mexico before.... it was a nasty fucker.

'Balls to it'

I'm incredibly tolerant of most insects, there's just something about 8 legs that makes me turn savage.
I saw a show about some Amazonian tribe who eat tarantulas, they squeeze the eggs out of them and cook them like scrambled eggs and then use the fuckers fangs as toothpicks. EEEUUUUUAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!

No return! No remorse! No second try!

http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/d/856-2/ketchup_luke.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=d66edaddfac48f45b97ad4fb5913d3c3

mmmmm....

'Balls to it'

MShit wrote:

Black Widow

The story I'd always hear about these motherfuckers would be when they hide under toilets and then bite you on the knackers, making them swell to 20 times their size and then you die in horrible pain about 30 seconds later. This is the main reason I haven't been to Australia. Also I can't afford it

i thought that an extremely polite hijacker like yourself would just 'wing it'.

'Balls to it'

nothing bites me on the knackers without my express say-so

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Point taken

'Balls to it'

When I was younger I got the fear massively after killing some ants, so I put offerings of apple slices outside their nest to appease them. I didn't wake up one night with ants in every orfice so I guess they felt I paid my dues.

"My name is a killing word."

Rosie. wrote:

I didn't wake up one night with ants in every orifice

you haven't lived

one spider with whom thou shalt not fuck:

the camel spider!

http://www.nmpest.com/images/Jsalpuged.JPG

the biggest of the arachnid genus i believe??
a family memeber who lived in jordan has stories about this things that make me weep with fear.
a bit from them (usually on extremities...hands, face, feet whilst you're asleep.) does this:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/PebblePie/Blog%20Photos/CamelSpiderBite4.jpg

HORROR!

dont struggle!

63 (edited by Opus 08-09-2006 09:07:18)

I would punch that thing in the face if it ever came near me. Spider bastard.

ahh my arch nemesis. we shall never battle as i am too shit-your-pants-terrified to go near a country where it exists, but there is definitely an animosity between us.

if that thing ever came near me, id weep like an orphanned child and run as fast as my little legs could carry me away from it.
that things final proof that there is no god and creationism is a crock of shit.

dont struggle!

That spider bite picture!

Fuck those clowns (spiders)

Unbelievable. And very brave.

my dad has a big ass scar on his shoulder from when he got bitten by a camel spider. its not quite that bad, but its over an inch across.

Isn't there something called the "monkey-eating spider", so called because it eats monkeys?

69 (edited by Opus 08-09-2006 09:23:02)

While they are technically Arthropods and not Arachnids, Sea Spiders are about 13x more scary than anything on land.

Imagine the unpredictability of a spider, where it goes, when is it going to jump on my face etc.... and put that in 360 degrees.

Terrifying.

sea spiders have claws growing out of their brains.
is that really necessecary?

dont struggle!

The sea is the scariest thing ever.

Saying that if someone gave me the option of having a claw growing out of my brain i'd consider it! Think of the possibilities.

camel spiders aren't actually the biggest are they, just the fastest?

i shall investigate!

Goliath Bird Eating Spider is the largest, apparently. I mean, just read it's name, it's gotta be big!

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/con … rdid=51536

Camel Spiders only grow to about half the size of Goliath. And they're not very fast either, 10mph.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp

they make me need to do a little sick.

Yes but sea spiders have legs that grow up to 90cm long.