Re: LOCAL SLANG

round here we say "fat" a lot meaning good, but ive never heard "rad" be used..

PHAT!

In London the hardcore kids talk...

"Like dis, innit, sthaf blad, nah man she is butters, told!"

i still don't get the Drive Steam Trains thing.

this came about because joe and vic kept posting "ride-bikes!" which got on my nerves so i set the board to convert "ride-bikes!" into ride bikes. it doesn't mean anything at all, and there is nothing to get, it was just born out of frustration. the same thing happens when joe and vic type the word ratz. it says ratz. i am easily annoyed. smile

ALLOW GWARNIN TINGS!

Wrong again Peter.

I'm actually a transplanted southerner but yes, the North is fucked up.

Kunal an actual mint is a 'kunal' as in 'Oi, Boz can i have a kunal?' Isn't that weird? Although it is pronounced 'sep-i-dorn' and i'm guessing your name isn't?

Unbelievable. And very brave.

i sometimes wonder if joe thinks in real language or his made up one  :?

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

this came about because joe and vic kept posting "ride-bikes!" which got on my nerves so i set the board to convert "ride-bikes!" into DRIVE STEAM TRAINS. it doesn't mean anything at all, and there is nothing to get, it was just born out of frustration. the same thing happens when joe and vic type the word ratz. it says steam train drivers. i am easily annoyed. smile

people need ot chill about our sayings, they are not in jokes, Ratz is just like a corny way of saying friend. "VIC MY RAT!"

its nothing we made up.

this came about because joe and vic kept posting "ride-bikes!" which got on my nerves so i set the board to convert "ride-bikes!" into DRIVE STEAM TRAINS. it doesn't mean anything at all, and there is nothing to get, it was just born out of frustration. the same thing happens when joe and vic type the word ratz. it says steam train drivers. i am easily annoyed. smile

which begs the question where does "ride bikes" come from? well not beg exactly....

nah i mean n00b!

w()()Txor!

your mum

I refuse to believe people REALLY use all that stuff.

That one about Butter.

Thats gotta be made up.

im guessing andy doesn't lose sleep over it joe but it is shit so he censors it big deal

go on call me a negi hater or something

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

which begs the question where does "DRIVE STEAM TRAINS" come from? well not beg exactly....

from the depths of my dying mind. the same place where man with a sock up his nose came from.

Kunal an actual mint is a 'kunal' as in 'Oi, Boz can i have a kunal?' Isn't that weird? Although it is pronounced 'sep-i-dorn' and i'm guessing your name isn't?

my name's pronounced "SIR" actually, but you're right, it's totally discombobulous!

I refuse to believe people REALLY use all that stuff.

That one about Butter.

Thats gotta be made up.

nah i reckon paul uses half of them, but like i say it sound twenty times funnier cos hes posh

you always stole all my last words

which begs the question where does "DRIVE STEAM TRAINS" come from? well not beg exactly....

from the depths of my dying mind. the same place where man with a sock up his nose came from.

shit, the censor changed my question. crikey.

oh! i see. well, ride-bikes came from the CMHWAK message board. they used it as a censor on there, whenever someone posted the word 'sweet' it converted it to ride-bikes.  smile

nah i reckon paul uses half of them, but like i say it sound twenty times funnier cos hes posh

"I say dear, do pass the Corpropalat, i want to put it on my crumpet what what!"

sounds fine to me

im guessing andy doesn't lose sleep over it joe but it is shit so he censors it big deal

go on call me a negi hater or something

Tone

negi h8r.

people who moan about phrases and words need to brighten up, if you dont like a phrase, dont use it.

Moaning aside, Joe - it still makes you sound like a tit.   wink

i'll explain in the morning 'cause the kitchen bright's too light

haha!

What Sara mean't to say was: "Nah, i reckon paul uses half of them, but like i say it sounds funnier cause hes posh times twenty"

So Kunal, calling you Sir Kunal would be like calling you Sir Sir? Thats FUNNY.

I need a lie down.

I'm not getting knighted anytime soon - don't ask, it's all political.

The queen is like, a total racist.

I blame her husband. for everything.

in Bristol, they say "gurt" instead of "great", as in "gurt big stick". Roll the r's a bit actually for extra comedy effect.

round these parts french is used to describe something thats not very good.

"Once upon a time there was a woodrat named poot."

The queen is like, a total racist.

is she a darrrfffftttt racist?

you always stole all my last words

No. She is a racist appointed by God almighty.

Go and eat some coal, Little Miss Grim-Up-North