Re: ye new thread - faces please.

he is not touching them at all.  apart from WITH HIS MIND.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

http://a428.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/l_9f318f8da2e2f857408e989f96e50953.jpg

i'm on tour, wheee! and sorry rosie, the belly is still there.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

jane! wrote:

he is not touching them at all.  apart from WITH HIS MIND.

Well, we're all doing that

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

I am touching myself with my mind

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

chris-thrash wrote:

I am touching myself with my mind

i touched you on sunday.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

gazxcore wrote:
chris-thrash wrote:

I am touching myself with my mind

i touched you on sunday.

I'm still getting over you flashing me!

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/tm.jpg

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/stabyouinthehead/P5060757.jpg
not the best......

our life our world mapped out in scars carved in wrist and back of arms


trade list http://www.collective-zine.co.uk/cboard … mp;id=3304

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

http://imgred.com/http://alchimia.inc.free.fr/onlyplaysislands/pics/DSC00841.jpg

face, arse, same difference.

chun is as chun does

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

Some of the worse people I ever met.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

chris-thrash wrote:
gazxcore wrote:
chris-thrash wrote:

I am touching myself with my mind

i touched you on sunday.

I'm still getting over you flashing me!

blame braddock for that...

fessey wrote:

Some of the worse people I ever met.

which ones?

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

front row!

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

understandable. bunch of drunks, i heard.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

CivilD wrote:

http://imgred.com/http://alchimia.inc.f … C00841.jpg

face, arse, same difference.

I am skillfully dodging out the way while batting my long eyelashes.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

chimp_and_zee wrote:
CivilD wrote:

http://imgred.com/http://alchimia.inc.f … C00841.jpg

face, arse, same difference.

I am skillfully dodging out the way while batting my long eyelashes.

while kingmob looks on as civild gives him pleasure

our life our world mapped out in scars carved in wrist and back of arms


trade list http://www.collective-zine.co.uk/cboard … mp;id=3304

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

graz wrote:
chimp_and_zee wrote:
CivilD wrote:

http://imgred.com/http://alchimia.inc.f … C00841.jpg

face, arse, same difference.

I am skillfully dodging out the way while batting my long eyelashes.

while kingmob looks on as civild gives him pleasure

It was fine till he used his teeth.

42

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

Haha good to see Ralph getting in on the japes.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

Yeah, he's partying hard as always...

"My name is a killing word."

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/Woolage/Pictures205.jpg

Here's me in Barcelona with a Catalan shark.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/Kingmobvscosmos/kmhair.jpg

I hadn't cut my hair for a while. It's made an autonomous decision to become a david lynch tribute act.

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

http://a348.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/58/l_652171c6cba4e5790a03731e75201fb3.jpg
bit gormless

47

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

Kingmob wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ … kmhair.jpg

I hadn't cut my hair for a while. It's made an autonomous decision to become a david lynch tribute act.

Haha dude I don't think your hair is the worry here

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

you gotta start somewhere.....

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

Moi.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/sparklecore/myspaceme.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/sparklecore/sw-head.gif

Hidden in his coat is a red right hand..

Re: ye new thread - faces please.

http://a999.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/l_6aaf15b88f31b0f9aab223cd44d66356.jpg
note: the superted drawing i did in the background
http://a386.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00438/58/36/438996385_l.jpg
Westie and I on the way to the footie early last year.