Topic: fire theft

is no one else excited about this release? the demos and live shows going about soulseek were amazing... total growers.

i hope the final thing is just as good!

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

Re: fire theft

I've only heard the Change MP3, and I hated it! Really disappointing. The keyboards sound horrible...

was that from the first batch of demos? i cant remember.

first couple of listens i was like... bollocks! now im like, bring on the lp!

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

haha, I don't remember.. it was the first one on the website I think.

I did listen to it several times to try and force it on myself (how could I NOT like the new sdre band?!) but it just didn't happen.

I'll check for some new'uns!

Nothing new on the website... although there was a looped soundclip going on which sounded better! You don't have any other MP3's do you?

loads....  (demo and live)

but at home sad

if you are on soulseek hit me up tonite

stevefukkincridesagain

I haven't got broadband at home so it's not really worth me doing the soulseek thang.. and I can't use soulseek at work because I'll get told off.

Ah well, I'll hear it soon enough! Cheers anyway.

get steve to call you up and play it down the phone.

does it really sound like janes addiction? if so i'll pass for now....

damo

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

what i heard sounded pretty average. and steve, it always says you arent sharing.

Silent freak, dead person, Dr Creepy Weirdo.

i only share with dudes as i have like 1000000 million files.

message me on slsk and ill add you

Steve, what's your username? - I've seen you on once in the emo room but I can't remember what it was...

i have this now, i'm really liking it actually, jeremy has reigned in his vocals a bit..

damo

I think it's pretty cool actually, not really that different to the last couple of Sunny Day records (which I liked anyway)

I'll drink enough of anything to make this world seem new again

it comes out today doesn't it? just can't find it anywhere for a cheap price yet. (e.g. under a tenner)

i got it on saturday but it's on ryko, i don't suppose many distros stock that label...

damo

9.99 from play.com - that'll have to do.

Ok so I'm working on a Saturday and am hungover and bored but I have to say this band get better and better with every listen.

Is the new album just the demo songs or is it new/re-recorded stuff?  Don't baffle me with any song names cause I don't know any :?

I'll drink enough of anything to make this world seem new again

some totally new, some re-recorded/re-written.

word

I was sure I replied to this the other day, but perhaps not.  Anyhow, I got the album for free on Wednesday and it's really good.  What are the tour dates?

i'll explain in the morning 'cause the kitchen bright's too light

no final dates as yet darling

Brought the album on Saturday, it's a pretty interesting record. I liked it, give it a few more listens today, definently up for seeing them live.