26 (edited by AlexN 10-07-2009 17:01:16)

Re: public toilets in North America

Kunal wrote:

Also, if this thread doesn't run to more pages than the "Good Films?" one, I'll buy a hat and then eat it.

Have you seen the new Shopping Centre toilets? Unrealistic with a bad ending. Left a sour taste in my mouth. (might be doing it wrong?)

lukeg wrote:

similar thing in 1982 in gainesville, toilet at the side of the room with no cubicle, urinals down the side and no lock on the door. pretty sure thats some sort of human rights violation

This toilet is the most disgraceful toilet in existence.

they have those lights in the bus station bogs in nuneaton and everything is made of metal, it's like pissing in the crystal maze, still the pride of being a 'smack hotspot' makes up for it

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

29 (edited by jebb 10-07-2009 17:37:28)

windofpain wrote:

While we're on the subject of moaning about US bogs, how come they all have that little shelf before the water? You essentially have to dump onto the shelf and then flush it away. There it is looking up at you when you're done ... plus you lose the cleansing effect of the log backsplash.

i haven't noticed those so much in the US, what i have noticed is that their toilet bowls are filled with way more water than ours. im kind of into that cause you get less of a splash and it's more discreet soundwise if you're round somebody's house.

jebb wrote:

i haven't noticed those so much in the US, what i have noticed is that their toilet bowls are filled with way more water than ours. im kind of into that cause you get less of a splash and it's more discreet soundwise if you're round somebody's house.

Maybe they figured if they can cut the noise levels down no one would notice someone shitting in the corner and the multipurpose no cubicle one room suits all at once restroom was born.

jebb wrote:
windofpain wrote:

While we're on the subject of moaning about US bogs, how come they all have that little shelf before the water? You essentially have to dump onto the shelf and then flush it away. There it is looking up at you when you're done ... plus you lose the cleansing effect of the log backsplash.

this set-up does require some nifty wipage though..

Stroid wrote:

So as I stood there wiping my ass

i call this: 'THE JAGGER'

i want it to be known, i coined the phrase.

standing, arse pointing out, funny angle, probably pouting slightly.

hello wikipedia: THE JAGGER

Kunal wrote:
windofpain wrote:

Bloody animals those yanks.

They have these "inspection shelves" in Europe too i believe.

Note to Stroid - please stop taking photos in toilets!

In my experience pretty much all the americans I've met have never seen a bog with a shit shelf before, although a much greater disgust is got from them when they see a euro hole in the floor type bog - a "what the fuck is that?" followed by refusal to shit in one is often the reaction.

Come to think of it, I've also heard many a tale of a good sized British Turd being entirely too much for the Yank's plumbing to handle. In fact, if I remember right some of my friends had to travel around North America with a wire coat-hanger in their luggage for breaking up over large stool.

35 (edited by Stroid 11-07-2009 01:40:36)

I managed to block one of the toilets in the Cakeshop in New York, I felt pretty bad about it. The tail was still on display after the third flush:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs109.snc1/5089_757396670819_197805679_45930929_2132692_n.jpg

In another bar, there was a toilet with no seat and i didn't feel like squatting so I covered the rim in paper. When I went to sit down, it was lower than I had judged, so was caught off balance causing my bum to land further back than I wanted, which resulted in me falling into the toilet, which also happened to not be fastened to the floor securely. I cried "Oh shit!" as my willy took a dive into the pool - somehow my buttocks remained dry, despite my willy not being that big, especially when flaccid.

36 (edited by PAINDADDY69XXX 11-07-2009 08:21:54)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwTJXHNP0bg

The Dialectics of Shit?

don't PM me!
email: [email protected]

AlexN wrote:
Kunal wrote:

Also, if this thread doesn't run to more pages than the "Good Films?" one, I'll buy a hat and then eat it.

Have you seen the new Shopping Centre toilets? Unrealistic with a bad ending. Left a sour taste in my mouth. (might be doing it wrong?)

You seen these?
Shitizen Kane
Poo Thousand And One: A Space Odyssey
Stool Runnings

and so on

Schindler's Piss

Bog to the Future

40 (edited by AlexN 11-07-2009 11:43:57)

Stop! Or My Mom Will Poo
The Princess Diarrheas

turder and pooch
secretions and lies
transphincters
three colours brown

Urinal Destination

The Shite Runner