Topic: are you single?

I start few days ago, a blog called ARE YOU SINGLE? ( http://areyou7inch.blogspot.com ) where i'll post my 7-inch vinyl collection with all genres of music.

So, I wonder if there are here any labels or distros who might send me at least one 7-inch to increase my blog. All donations are welcome.

Visit and leave a comment.

Re: are you single?

so you want people to send you free records so that you can upload them and other people can have them for free?

are you kidding me?

i dont upload them to download. I made a mix podcast.

you might, or might not, be interested to know that i host a monthly singles column in Record Collector magazine

x

tetsuo, collective gets sent maybe 1 or 2 seven inches a month for review, and we are a long established site with a pretty decent number of readers. if you end up getting sent anything good, please let me know how.

Grady: That's really cool. The Rare Record Price Guide will be my Xmas gift.
Andy Malcolm:  Ok. I'll let you know. By the way I might be interested in some of 7" from your distro. I will sent you a p.m soon.

About some comment to my blog. Do you thing I'm doing wrong because I mad a podcast with those 7-inches?

T3tsuo wrote:

About some comment to my blog. Do you thing I'm doing wrong because I mad a podcast with those 7-inches?

What do you mean, you are clearly infringing copyright.

I think the earlier post was more highlighting the audacity of asking people to send in free records for you to add to your collection, catalogue on your blog, and freely distribute in your podcast.  Like Andy said people send him records because collective zine is an established entity and offers a return for your investment (a review / exposure to a wide audience).

Maybe you didn't explain it right in the first place, but it kinda sounds like: "send me free records".