Topic: grass widow

the new lp is fantastic.

Re: grass widow

you getting sncl copies? i enjoyed the tape!

i am indeed.

Andy Malcolm wrote:

i am indeed.

boom.

"Have you paid your due's Jack?".........."Yes Sir, Cheque is in the mail"

Andy, have you seen that these are playing Ipswich in October? New album's solid, 'to where' is still the hit though

ipswich?! i hadn't seen the tour schedule at all, that's cool. thanks!

i have the lp in stock, although the band have it for cheaper than me. go see them. they are wonderful. they pull off all the harmonies and the songs sound great. plus they are funny. really enjoyed the show in ipswich. were you there jack? i didn't spot you.

still can't quite believe that this year i have seen grass widow, real estate and wild nothing. the best year for live music that i can remember.

Seein em tonight in Manchesty!
I like the artwork of the new LP, i'll be getting one for sure.

Thought they were good in London, but not amazing. Might go and see them again though. Past Time is brilliant.

Didn't get to Ipswich in the end but I did see them in London, they were excellent. The harmonies really are spot on. The end of 'Rattled Call' was so nice!

how have i slept on this 'til now!??!?!!? gotta thank the end of year thred for this one. cheers WPW boyz noize and all.

i got their first lp in melbourne katie! Dirt cheap too (reduced and everything).

best rock n roll combo out there

http://boomkat.com/downloads/412614-gra … ilo-minute new EP

its so good.

hadn't even bothered to check these guys out, just by the description. how prejudiced i am. this is lovely.

New LP!

Cheers, really liking this, not keen on their previous stuff but I think I'll go have a relisten.

the previous stuff is not that different to the songs in that rather excellent little video compilation that tombo posted. though some of the newer songs sound poppier. looking forward to that lp, definitely one of my fave bands around.

I'm downloading some older stuff now - sometimes it just takes me a while to come round to a band!

Ahh this looks great, excited.

Will you be getting copies of this in Andy?

Andy Malcolm wrote:

the previous stuff is not that different to the songs in that rather excellent little video compilation that tombo posted. though some of the newer songs sound poppier. looking forward to that lp, definitely one of my fave bands around.

My inkling is that they are going to spread their sound out a bit, some more straight up punk bits, poppier bits and also some darker more discordant psychedelic wig outs sneaking in in these clips, liking it! if anyone can pull it off it's them.

tombo wrote:

Will you be getting copies of this in Andy?

i'd like to!

never checked this band out until yesterday! so awesome though!