1 (edited by kylemcp 04-03-2011 00:07:01)

Topic: Edinburgh

Stuff that's happening in Edinburgh.

Re: Edinburgh

i just started putting on gigs in edinburgh with a couple of friends. i know that edinburgh used to get good gigs when cold dead hands and the likes still put on gigs.

after this gig going to try and do a lot cheaper gigs, thinking of a free house show gig at some point but that is only in discussion.

anything else happening?

Kyle, I'm looking for someone to do a gig in Edinburgh for a wee 4 way jaunt we have planned for late Feb sometime.
Current plan is Kaddish (Dundee), Carson Wells (Aberdeen) and my new band Bonehouse (ex-tfobk/archives + from the tracks) to play 4 gigs over 2 weekends in all four cities.

Fancy it?

Cough.

It's racist if you don't play in Glasgow.

a thug changes and love changes and best friends become strangers word up

fuck glasgow.

Cannot be arsed to think of anything witty. Just fuck you soap dodging disgraces right out of our thread.

I think I'm going to put some stuff on at some point this year. But it'll have to be good. Not gonna bother with anything half arsed.

Glasgow is also needed, Kenny is your cough a request to chuck it your way?

But of course! Dates permitting, etc etc.

Sat 8th, Bannermans, The Wankys, Toecutter, Happy Spastics, Daddy No, £5, 8.30pm - fun punk and hardcore night.

Daddy No are a disgrace.

gwishere wrote:

Kyle, I'm looking for someone to do a gig in Edinburgh for a wee 4 way jaunt we have planned for late Feb sometime.
Current plan is Kaddish (Dundee), Carson Wells (Aberdeen) and my new band Bonehouse (ex-tfobk/archives + from the tracks) to play 4 gigs over 2 weekends in all four cities.

Fancy it?

aye, i'd be well up for that! send me the date when you have it to my email: [email protected]

davidd wrote:

Daddy No are a disgrace.

have you seen the happy spastics?

Naw... same idea?

Kenny wrote:

But of course! Dates permitting, etc etc.

PS. if we do this it'd need to get locked down v. soon.

yeah, you guys thinking the last two weekends of february? my band are going to be recording through one of those weekends so would need to know soon so we can book around the date.

kylemcp wrote:

yeah, you guys thinking the last two weekends of february? my band are going to be recording through one of those weekends so would need to know soon so we can book around the date.

Right the dates we're looking for are the Fri/Sat on the following:

25th Feb
26th Feb
4th March
5th March

Between you guys, Huw and myself we'll be sure to sort it out rapid.

Game?

Just a heads up to say Harbour will be playing Glasgow on 25th and Edinburgh on 26th February.

Kierkegaard wrote:

Just a heads up to say Harbour will be playing Glasgow on 25th and Edinburgh on 26th February.

nice one! anyone know what venue?

Awesome!

Ross was in touch earlier, Owen, I think 4/5 March works better for us anyway, although I haven't checked venue availability yet.

Kyle, any idea what date you fancy?
Think Huw was interested in the 5th.

I'm gonna phone the Note after lunch and see if they've anything going.

i'd probably rather the 4th/5th since we are trying to book recording for february. but i'm sure i can work around whatever we get.

Cool, Kenny/Kyle....what email can I get you on and I'll start up a wee chain so we can get this stuff sorted?

I'm on [email protected]

Ta chaps!

my email: [email protected]

Cool, standby for an email over the next day or so.