Re: whats all this??

Yes, all those spineless anonymous psudonyms people have like 'Leo', 'Bry' and 'Ewan'. Oh, and 'Andy Malcolm'. I'm sure the fact that these screen names are exactly the same as the names given to them by their own mothers is just a mere coincidence.

And what to make of all those links in people's signatures to the bands they're in, the labels they run etc etc. How devious.

Regardless of what is 'punk' and 'hardcore' googling your own bands name and crying because some people you don't know said nasty things is weak.

JoeSutcliffe wrote:

And you don't even dare put your name to your opinions- how weak is that?

That's a bit hypocritical, John.

DIY minded recording in Leeds: www.suburbanhome.co.uk

It's Peter, actually.

I'm not into that.

give me terror over goldblade anytime

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

uh oh. You've upset the indy mainstream.

We're going to be knee deep in mongos in a minute. they're probably tweeting about organising a flash mob outside Malcoms house as we speak....

JoeSutcliffe wrote:

One day one of you may even get a shag

you sound like a dreamboat...fancy hooking up?

...tis all in peeces, all cohaerence gone...

JoeSutcliffe wrote:

This is quite a creepy place isn't it.
My guess is that you are old men, you sound like and you are all a bit scared so you hide behind pseudonyms. Flats make you feel old don't they? that's why I love them. They rub your stupid, holier than thou chubby faces into the dirt. They make you look as irrelevant as you really are. Face it, you are a tiny knitting circle of creepy weirdoes who sit around on your own on your laptops snickering away instead of going out, you don't even like music- it's just a prop to sneer along with.
One day one of you may even get a shag, but those bulbous teletubbie figures and balding heads are not going to help are they!
You only like bands whose members look like you and you never listen to their records.
And you don't even dare put your name to your opinions- how weak is that? - it hardly makes you 'punk' or 'hardcore' does it! what's hardcore about bitching on a forum without even owning up to it? that's just weak and insipid. Punk was about standing up for yourself and saying what you believed in and none of you spineless weaklings dare to do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yours Sincerely,

Wesley Loveday
5 Thornville Avenue
Leeds
LS6 1JS

we did nothing to warrant the destruction of our lives.

it's about time we had some drama on here again.

I'm hiding behind a tin of steak and kidney pie, because I am really scared of rubbish music.

definitely intrigued as to how mr. robb found this thread so soon after his name was mentioned. google alerts perhaps?

Obsessive googling of ones own band? That's how I got busted on here before.

Retention colours are the only true colours.

JoeSutcliffe wrote:

This is quite a creepy place isn't it.
My guess is that you are old men, you sound like and you are all a bit scared so you hide behind pseudonyms. Flats make you feel old don't they? that's why I love them. They rub your stupid, holier than thou chubby faces into the dirt. They make you look as irrelevant as you really are. Face it, you are a tiny knitting circle of creepy weirdoes who sit around on your own on your laptops snickering away instead of going out, you don't even like music- it's just a prop to sneer along with.
One day one of you may even get a shag, but those bulbous teletubbie figures and balding heads are not going to help are they!
You only like bands whose members look like you and you never listen to their records.
And you don't even dare put your name to your opinions- how weak is that? - it hardly makes you 'punk' or 'hardcore' does it! what's hardcore about bitching on a forum without even owning up to it? that's just weak and insipid. Punk was about standing up for yourself and saying what you believed in and none of you spineless weaklings dare to do that.

http://www.tobacco-facts.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tobacco.jpg

Awesome, I love it when this sort of thing happens.

Family Circus wrote:

Obsessive googling of ones own band? That's how I got busted on here before.

doesn't matter, either way is clear evidence he's every bit as socially well adjusted as he's desperate for us to believe

Part of me wishes he'd become a regular poster. Oh the japes!

Retention colours are the only true colours.

Andy Malcolm wrote:

definitely intrigued as to how mr. robb found this thread so soon after his name was mentioned. google alerts perhaps?

wikipedia article on john robb wrote:

In 2011 John Robb launched his own music and pop culture website, http://www.louderthanwar.com. Featuring cutting edge content LouderThan War is a British online rock music and pop culture magazine, focusing on arts news, reviews, and features. With a worldwide team of bloggers LTW! covers all aspects of pop culture from music to film to style and is very much part of the debate on music culture. Recent blogs have included debates on file sharing, exclusive interviews with key bands and a news section that is much copied worldwide. Quickly building up an international reputation, LouderThanWar is fast becoming one of the key music websites on the internet. LouderThanWar is currently expanding into a record label and a festival.

i guess LouderThanWar is such a key music website on the internet that they are able to notice a few extra hits from a messageboard post

I've got toffee and Genesis on really loud.

Looking like a teletubbie > you.

What is creepy is how he knows i'm old and bald and a poser. Still i've been cheered up that maybe one day i'll get a shag!

i reckon he must be older than pretty much everyone here, probably by quite a bit infact, wierd criticism.

I love Gold Blade me.
WHHHOOOOOOAHHH WOAAAAAAAHHH
STRICTLY HARDCORE, STRICTLY HARDCORE...

You were shit in Ideal though. Mark Radcliffe was much better.

So, still hiding, still anon.
And I'm not John Robb. Never met him. Like his website though. I like Flats. Seen them in London a few times. Love the way they piss you teletubbies and trolls off.

Personally I'm bemused rather than pissed off. I love the way we piss you off though.

so if you're really not john robb.....then you're just as "anon"....DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!/!?!?

nah brah

JoeSutcliffe wrote:

And I'm not John Robb. Never met him. Like his website though. I like Flats. Seen them in London a few times. Love the way they piss you teletubbies and trolls off.

the e-mail address that you used to register is listed on the john robb website here:

http://louderthanwar.com/featured/loude … in-tickets

in an article posted by someone called 'john robb'. i guess there is an explanation for that though.

JoeSutcliffe wrote:

Amazing!

Hate to be the one to break this, but I can see your email address.

DIY minded recording in Leeds: www.suburbanhome.co.uk