1 (edited by sumosamba 02-05-2011 11:26:10)

Topic: vinyl pressing / tape manufacturing

my friend and i are starting a new label and have a few releases lined up... the place i used to use for vinyl pressing has gone really shit (both quality and admin wise) and we're looking for a new affordable gaff to do short-run 7" vinyl pressing. if anyone could recommend a few places that would be much appreciated.

also we're looking to put out a couple of tapes too. any good tape pressing places? preferably somewhere that does on-body printing.

Re: vinyl pressing / tape manufacturing

There are already so many threads about this if you search, but for tapes: tapeline.co.uk

DIY minded recording in Leeds: www.suburbanhome.co.uk

awesome, thanks.

one thing... i read a lot of this forum about Discoelite/Phonopress... has anyone got an example of their pricing? emailed them a little while ago and have heard nothing back.

sumosamba wrote:

one thing... i read a lot of this forum about Discoelite/Phonopress... has anyone got an example of their pricing? emailed them a little while ago and have heard nothing back.

Just did a 12" with them, really pleased with the results

200 black 12"s in paper sleeves + 10 TPs, just a touch over 500quid

that's really good! did you have center labels done? and did that price include vat/delivery?

That price included delivery, just don't ask for an invoice otherwise you'd have to pay for some form of VAT/customs

but we did not get center labels done.  don't think it would be much extra for them though.

excellent, i'll give them another shout. cheers for the info!

if you still have difficulties getting in touch, drop me a PM and i'll try and fix it for you.

turnaround was less than a month, too.

nice one... all good, managed to get hold of them in the end. i'll let you know how it all pans out.