Topic: can someone do a review?

i have run out of stuff to publish.

(although my pile of stuff to write about is monsterous)

Re: can someone do a review?

Hey Andy,
do you still want some of the Basic Text stuff that hasn't already been reviewed by people here?
I keep forgetting to send them across.

"I'm up to my knees in the original cast of mash..."
http://writinginbasic.co.uk - indie blog/podcast

happy to take them if you would like them up here. thanks!

daft question. how do you submit a review? i plan to finish the reviews i did of some Super Fi stuff in the next few days.

e-mail or PM them to me. thanks!

I still have a cd left...I'll have a go tonight.

"murder and slavery are not subtleties and meat and dairy are not necessities"

I might have a go at this - are you still needing reviews? what'd I have to do? Apologies if the info is elsewhere - I'm new here

See the other threads (physical and download formats) for what's available to review, or review records that you own, in which case write some words down and get in touch with Andy (when he gets back).

sorry, missed this. yes, we will take reviewers! follow Oli's advice, request stuff from the two format threads smile thanks!

I have about 3 to finish off and another 5 I'll get done by next Wed I promise. Sorry man, aware I've kind of took the piss. Been a busy/stressful month.

Band: www.tideoffuckingiron.blogspot.com
Label/Northeast music archive of sorts: www.shybairns.blogspot.com

no worries dude, i have a bunch to post to now any way.

Could probably try a hand at this if anyone wanted

feel free to request stuff from the physical / digital lists. thanks!

You can send me some stuff Andy, I haven't done any for ages, I feel guilty because I cant afford to buy owt off you. But feel free to send me any bad ones.

we don't get much bad stuff now, but i'll send you some things that have been hanging around for a bit. cheers!

we're out of reviews again...

I'm trying to get some going - just not bought any new records for a while, not had anything sent to me directly from labels, and there's not been much of interest on the list...

not a problem Oli. by the way, mind if i review 'no action'? they e-mailed me a little while ago asking about a review and i think they have spoken to you as well. if you're already writing it then no worries!

19 (edited by jock_gestapo 27-07-2011 19:36:16)

I have a couple of 7"s I should have done (sorry!) but I'm in Denmark without them. I can do the new Vaz, Tideland and Omegas records though if no one else is on them? Could even do Cheer-Accident and Dirty Beaches if that would suit... Let me know.

edit: these are records I already have to hand...

oh and I could also do the New York Rules comp

we don't have any of that stuff as far as i recall, so if you fancy writing, you are more than welcome to. thank you!

Yeh sure, they are sending me a review copy 7'' though :-/ Did they send you it digitally - are you also getting 7'' copies?

they sent it digitally and i am getting copies for distro.

Andy Malcolm wrote:

i have run out of stuff to publish.

there's one sat in yer PMs :-)

oh weird, pms is no longer notifying if you have new ones! sorry.