Topic: the vehicle birth

I haven't heard this band in ages!modest mouse meets dc punk!awesome! :cat:

Re: the vehicle birth

i've not heard them, were they the band that followed vitreous humor? (rubbish band name)

no!, you are talking about the regrets.the vehicle birth is probably the most underrated crank! band ever! ex-members are now playing in the movies (Gern Blandsten)

ah right. thanks!

gern havent done anything good in EONS!

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

the last gern lp i picked up was the lapse.

because of this thread i am listening to the vitreous humor 10" that i got off nadia. it's really good.

man, i haven't listened to that band in aeons. i remember it being pretty good indie rock. yah.

"cut down the trees and build a fence"

alex,

i had a vechile birth, my grandparents GAVE me a car yikes yikes yikes i was dead chuffed

that band sound cool dc rock owns, modest mouse own

i saw a cd by the vehicle birth today. probably should have bought it, it was only $8.

even if you do find work, you'll still be living in a town made of dirt...

canadian dollars? that's like, 5p right?

been meaning to pick up some more of the old crank! bands stuff. the vitreous humor song 'sharin' stone' makes me smile (so do acrobat down and sunday's best - cute. reminds me of when i was first getting into all this indie rock and midwestern thing at 16 smile - might as well get the posthomous cd if it's worth getting?

this far apart song that i have playing is also sorta cool. the boys life song (temporary) on this comp isnt great though, i have to say. oh wait..it gets builds up to get a bit better. i really like them but they're not a band i instantly took to. obviously the cfd songs are great and id buy albums though. i dont know why i havent already.im rambling.