Re: Royal Headache

you getting any more of these andy?

a few.

only just got round to listening to the LP and regretting not listening to it sooner quite a lot.

this has been repressed now, so will be restocking again hopefully.

it's a brilliant lp

It is a bit good isn't it! (I've been recommending it to everyone today)

Feel the Darkness

I have a few copies left in my distro

www.drunkensailorrecords.co.uk

how comes you can sell it so cheaply? bargain!

It cost me £45.77 for 5 copies off the label, so I lose a little bit...but I run a label, I'm so used to losing money

man. i got my copies through US wholesale and they were extortionate. you should stop that practice of intentionally losing money on distro though, it's a fast way to burn out on doing it smile

Ha..I just try to sell them for as low as I can. Since i posted that i had some on here they have all gone anyway! Sending that stuff to you this afternoon for review Andy

I have 5 more of these. These are the last I can get, according to the label, that's it, sold out! Had to add an extra 50p this time due to the few extra euros I got charged for postage.
Also added a couple of other things in there, Summer Vacation/ Crusades/ Pine Hill Haints/ Hex Dispensers/ Young Offenders.

Drunken Sailor Records wrote:

I have 5 more of these. These are the last I can get, according to the label, that's it, sold out! Had to add an extra 50p this time due to the few extra euros I got charged for postage.
Also added a couple of other things in there, Summer Vacation/ Crusades/ Pine Hill Haints/ Hex Dispensers/ Young Offenders.

I get paid on Wednesday, could you hold me one til then?

Feel the Darkness

Hey I'm sorry, I've only just logged on inhere and seen this, these all went I'm afraid.
If I'd seen this before I would have saved you one no problem. If I happen to get another copy I will let you know.

Dead good record!

listened to a song a while back and dismissed it. then for some reason i checked them out again and the album has well and truly gots it's claws into me.

42 (edited by AlexN 23-07-2013 00:15:38)

So it seems there's a new 7" according to their twitter:

"Super limited batch of 7" records have arrived courtesy of @matadorrecords Thanks guys! On sale from us real soon. pic.twitter.com/HoPpi8TD8u"

I still listen to the LP once a week. It's so good.

new tune from new album http://pitchfork.com/news/59718-royal-h … tle-track/

about bloody time.

ewan wrote:

new tune from new album http://pitchfork.com/news/59718-royal-h … tle-track/

about bloody time.

Wohoo! Super exciting news.

NPR streaming the whole album npr.org/2015/08/05/429329500/first-listen-royal-headache-high

been on repeat since yesterday. really good stuff. a couple of clunkers towards the end but nothing horrendous. first half is all rock solid bangers though.

new album is so good

'carolina' is so so sick

enjoying it so far, hasn't got me as excited as the first did yet but to be honest to expect that is probably unfair.

on the basis of the one listen i've had so far, the new album is brilliant

50 (edited by AlexN 21-01-2016 11:33:01)

Coming to the UK on tour for the first time apparently in May/June:

https://twitter.com/royalheadache/statu … 1933826049