Topic: Random download/rip requests

Yo, sorry if my googling isn't up to much, but does anyone have any rips for -

the hated - the 86 demo (the correct tape speed one)
Floodgate - trouble brewin lp
the channel 7"

also, there used to be a really random site years ago with some old emo rips.  Does anyone remember what it was called? There was a 7" on there I liked, I can only remember that one song has the same riff as "the saddest day" by converge if that helps.

Thanks muchly

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

Re: Random download/rip requests

soulseek is youre best bet.

Was that site call zenandtheartofbeatingyourass by anychance?

can't remember the name, it really was years ago though, like 2000 even maybe.   It had hoover/lincoln split, maybe chalkline or something? the first unbroken 7"?

Am on a chromebook so no soulseek.  Need a torrent or a rip.  thanks though.

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

4 (edited by Ferguzz 02-02-2016 21:27:40)

Ferguzz wrote:

soulseek is youre best bet.

Was that site call zenandtheartofbeatingyourass by anychance?

Sorry, zenandtheartoffacepunching is what i meant, if thats any help

Added: 02-02-2016 21:27:05

toeknee wrote:

can't remember the name, it really was years ago though, like 2000 even maybe.   It had hoover/lincoln split, maybe chalkline or something? the first unbroken 7"?

Am on a chromebook so no soulseek.  Need a torrent or a rip.  thanks though.

http://zen-face-punch.blogspot.co.uk/20 … ncoln.html

Yeah thinks thats the one you mean

nah, don't think it's the one.

It was literally just a hosted site with some mp3s on there, not even a blog really.  Some of the old farts must remember!

try this one for the hated:

http://sophiesfloorboard.blogspot.co.uk … hated.html

channel is here and this is great blog

http://discohijack.blogspot.jp/2010/04/ … .html#more

I remember that site!

Done by a guy called Pete on a college website back end or something?

Had Swing Kids - Blue Note, Promise Ring - A Picture Postcard?

9 (edited by toeknee 03-02-2016 17:44:39)

i just remember indian summer, maybe current, unbroken, don't remember promise ring being on there.  More a really early ebullition vibe.  Think it also had impetus inter?

Gah it's doing my head in now!