Topic: Barcelona

Even though I've been loads of times I've never found a Punk bar.
Does anyone know of one?
Or a squat/social centre with a bar and vege cafe?

Re: Barcelona

There is a punk/squat near Bcore if I remember. On the main road next to a pharmacy.

I'll be in Barcelona for the first time since I was kid this month, are there any good punk/HC shops worth checking out?

NoiseForTheBoys wrote:

I'll be in Barcelona for the first time since I was kid this month, are there any good punk/HC shops worth checking out?

B-Core is supposed to be good but it was shut the two times I went there.

Daily Records in carrer de les Sitges is pretty good and Revolver (on the same street) is ok as well.

CostaSaint wrote:
NoiseForTheBoys wrote:

B-Core is supposed to be good but it was shut the two times I went there.

Daily Records in carrer de les Sitges is pretty good and Revolver (on the same street) is ok as well.

Ta very much!

The BCstore is basically our office so our opening hours as well. Sure we are Monday to Thursday from 10.30 to 14 and 15.30 to 17.00. Friday in the morning only. Anyway if you're planning to visit you can write me at [email protected] and I can tell if we're open more than that.

bcore-mailorder wrote:

The BCstore is basically our office so our opening hours as well. Sure we are Monday to Thursday from 10.30 to 14 and 15.30 to 17.00. Friday in the morning only. Anyway if you're planning to visit you can write me at [email protected] and I can tell if we're open more than that.

Your website says that you're open Friday afternoons so maybe you could correct it.

CostaSaint wrote:
bcore-mailorder wrote:

Your website says that you're open Friday afternoons so maybe you could correct it.

Sure, it's done!

there are tons of squats that have a weekly people's kitchen...

there's a list of what's happening weekly in barcelona, where you can find these.

i can look up that list, but it's been ages i've been to barcelona & forgots its name (bcore dude maybe knows it?)

The list is called Info Usurpa
usurpa.squat.net

this blog is also good to find out things happening in Barcelona
https://antipatiazine.wordpress.com/

there was this website (i think it was also a newsletter) i used when i lived there

it showed daily people's kitchen happenings/shows/etc

-> https://usurpa.squat.net

download the PDF, and be amazed how many punxxxxxxxxxxx stuff is happening in Barcelona! it's in catallan though but you can figure out stuff easily

Handy