Topic: Older than Dirt

Some of the oldies on here might remember OTD who were a Southampton hardcore Punk band in the early nineties.

Anyway, Boss Tuneage are releasing a  limited edition discography CD which should be out shortly.
For fans of the Offenders, Government Issue and DRI.

http://bosstuneage.bigcartel.com/produc … edition-cd

Re: Older than Dirt

This is what we sound(ed) like for anyone interested.

https://soundcloud.com/mike-fox-16/olde … etribution

Got the flexi (heaviest flexi I ever got) and the 7" from Tor Andre/Progress Mailorder & Tiger. Need to check out this cd.

4 (edited by StaffordLee 04-05-2017 09:06:31)

You sound good.

kjelli wrote:

Got the flexi (heaviest flexi I ever got) and the 7" from Tor Andre/Progress Mailorder & Tiger. Need to check out this cd.

I initially gave copies of the OTD recs to Tor Andre (R.I.P.) I met up with his parents in Oslo last summer.

You Wanna Buy The WHOLE IN THE HEAD Single, Or CONSTANT STATE OF TERROR, But They're Not Pressed In Red, So You Buy FUCKED UP Instead.

Good friend and sadly missed...

kjelli wrote:

Good friend and sadly missed...

Indeed. He used to come and visit me in Southampton each year when he came over to see Derby County play.
Last summer's Oslo visit was the first time I'd been back since he died & initially it felt a bit odd being in Oslo & not seeing him but we had a good time and hooked up with other Oslo punk friends (DANGER! MAN folks & families, Nicholas & Mona etc) smile

Anyway, yes the OLDER THAN DIRT CD is great - I know I'm a bit biased as they were the S.T.E. houseband in the early '90s Southampton scene but it holds up really well.

You Wanna Buy The WHOLE IN THE HEAD Single, Or CONSTANT STATE OF TERROR, But They're Not Pressed In Red, So You Buy FUCKED UP Instead.

if any of you would like various 7" including the flexi, i can post them to you, very reasonable prices smile