Topic: I have returned

As everyone knows, I, sinker/skywardeyes,  retired with much fanfare from the MP3 scene five long years ago after reaching heights few dare dream of - as the original inventor of mediafire.com/emoisdead, I introduced millions of odd eastern European teenagers to the wonders of 90s emotional hardcore style, with such exclusives as the revered Piebald demo, the Psara 7", and records by the one and only John Doe Band. 
Meanwhile becoming target number uno of the vested interests of the all powerful emo patriarchy at the time, who's bespectacled, haphazardly dressed leader I will not identify. After a long stint in the wilderness, working hard as an assistant in a lab dedicated to converting analog photos of past soviet leader's pets into easy to access digital form for the masses, I've come to ask some burning questions I've had over the years

-what new discoveries of old records have been dug up recently?
-has interest in 90s emotional hardcore style increased or decreased?
- and finally who, or what was Tobias Shipley?

Re: I have returned

your legacy is strong.

think you found them all

it's as minimal as it ever was

ken shipley's dog?

none, Ive been trying to get rid of them, anyone want a Two Thousand Yard stare 7"?

defo decreased, very very unfashionable again

Scott Beiben

there are like 4 people in the world interested in 90s emotional hardcore and all of them are going to post in this thread.

constant wrote:

there are like 4 people in the world interested in 90s emotional hardcore and all of them are going to post in this thread.

there's definitely more than tha... ah.

constant wrote:

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-29513-there-are-dozens-like-us-gif-I-NYgW.gif

I'm going to a screamo gig on Thursday that has three bands I've never heard/heard of before. It's like '02 all over again

chun is as chun does