Topic: P.O. Box question

Been told by my work that no more personal packages are to be delivered there due to "security concerns" (yeah, right) and was wondering if any of you peeps use a P.O Box when getting records delivered via eBay or Discogs? Never had a P.O. Box before but would give me peace of mind rather than packages getting delivered to neighbours (first one today!) when one or two are a bit on the shady side. I'm sure I heard that some sellers won't send stuff to a P.O. Box or are very wary of doing so. Would Paypal accept a P.O. Box as a delivery address?

Re: P.O. Box question

you can't use a courier to ship to a PO Box as far as i know but regular post is fine. i have run into this issue when shipping stuff anyway.

Cheers, andy.

Really want to know, what are your 'shady' purchases?

You could just ask for a retention on your mail and pick everything up from the callers office. That way your post and parcels are still addressed to your gaff but only make it as far as the delivery office. Check it out at your callers office, they'll help you decide the best and cheapest way of ensuring no shady neighbours flip your cr00sh vinyl on eBay.

General Disdain wrote:

Really want to know, what are your 'shady' purchases?

Every purchase I make is shady, according to my girlfriend.