Topic: Baroness / Torche in Nottingham?

Hi guys,

First time on here for a very good time. Trying to track down a gig I went to in my younger days. Was Baroness and Torche at the Old Angel pub in Nottingham (now closed), I think Trencher may have played aswell. I think it might have been 2006 or 2007. There is zero information on the show online - does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

Re: Baroness / Torche in Nottingham?

593 (me, Andy and Jérémie) put that gig on - don't remember who else played offhand (Army of Flying Robots, maybe, or that might have been with Baroness and Capricorns, not sure), but Trencher weren't on the bill originally, they broke down near Nottingham on their way to wherever they were meant to be playing (Glasgow?) and ended up jumping on the bill. The flyer will either be in Andy's zine (at the bottom of this post: http://viralagerecords.blogspot.co.uk/2 … isus.html) or possibly on either his or Jérémie's facebook.

eat more garlic, read more books

Ah brilliant, thank you! Unfortunately I can't find any details of the show on that site - do you have the date, and possibly even a poster? Thank you so much!

i'll try and remember to have a look when I get home tonight, sure

I think I was there but didn't really like the bands, sorry this doesn't help at all does it.

Trencher were good actually.

Anyone????

ah! totally forgot about this - the flyer isn't in andy's zine, and I'm off facebook. army of flying robots played with baroness when they played with capricorns, so I don't think we played with them when they played with torche as well (might be wrong though, it was a long time ago)
I'll see if I can get jérémie to post the flyer here..

Come on Jérémie!

http://ithica45.proboards.com/thread/81 … opean-tour 

narrows the date down for you. saw them in cardiff and baroness were one of the loudest bands I ever saw.  And not in a good way.

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

Cheers mate, though I've found plenty of listings for The Maze, the show was actually at The Old Angel, the former Metal pub in Nottingham. The search continues!

What is it your looking for exactly?