Re: Room 101

driving! (why is that almost everyone who gets inside a car to drive it, thinks he owns the

world and disrespects everything and everyone? even some of my friends do that sometimes. maybe it's just my country...)

anastacia (worst voice in

the world. i have nightmares everytime i listen to her)

tuff guy hardcore bands (they seem monkeys and all they want to do is causing trouble so they

can show how tuff they are. and it's the BIG and cool scene here now)

having lots of people telling me that i listen to this 'weird music' just to

be different and so i can, therefore, be noticed by my difference.

having no money to buy records. and living in a country where the times i can watch

a band i like play are really rare.

but mostly, the ever growing stupidity in the world (and this includes a lot of subjects here: football, religion,

television, magazines, etc).

i'm sure there's a lot more. i am a hater.

chinks gotta love em

where do you live?

Mattj i dont understand your post. I guess wit is lost on me.

just and only about getting absolutely blind drunk and "having a laugh",

maybe smoking a joint then driving home twatted out of your face

so you dont want legion to play again muhahahaha

can i add shows on saturday nights? gonna miss my revenge, then the last ever pact show w/

snowblood then bilgepump, cowtown and santo in the space of a few weeks. damn.

i would put kunal in room 101

just and only about getting absolutely

blind drunk and "having a laugh", maybe smoking a joint then driving home twatted out of your face

so you dont want legion to play

again muhahahaha

i didn't say bands cant do that  lol

next time you bring the coke and i'll bring the hookers.

"Before I give my own review of this book I just want to say that I am a huge harry potter fan, to the extent that I actually have a deathly hallows tattoo on my bottom. I'm also quite ill right now, but I fought against my horrid cold to read this book. "

i'd also put a lot of old people in room 101 because they never want to listen to anything

and keep their minds completely oblivious to stuff that's going on around them. grr

i'd also put a lot of old people in room 101 because they never

want to listen to anything and keep their minds completely oblivious to stuff that's going on around them. grr

if we are doing

sweeping statements....then everyone else doesn't do this too?  :?

yes but old people do it in a particularly exasperating way. like if you mention anything

remotely new to them they just go "ooh, i don't know about that. noo" or just cower in fear. sorry, i am only basing this on one or two old people of course

but they irritate me.

"ooh, i don't know about that. noo"

hah

that is the ultimate old person phrase.

"Before I give my own review of this book I just want to say that I am a huge harry potter fan, to the extent that I actually have a deathly hallows tattoo on my bottom. I'm also quite ill right now, but I fought against my horrid cold to read this book. "

Really stereotypical students

"alternative" people who hate "townies" because they are

not "indivual" etc

Mattj i dont understand your post. I guess wit is lost on

me.

i think he was being sincere - if so, i agree! all your points were good'uns, mike. :iheartyou:

i agree with loudsteve.

NO ONE is individual, and i love it when students who buy all

their clothes from h&m and top shop say stuff like that. ideas stem from other people's ideas. sometimes they are adapted, but no one is really truly

original and anyone who thinks they have no influence is stupid.

that's just my opinion though.

another thing i hate; people who

don't show the slightest acknowledgment that you are trying your best to be nice to them. i get this a lot at work, and it fucking pisses me

off to no end. most people who are like this are the people who have gold cards with coutts and don't know their pin numbers because they've never had to

use it. i try my best to be as obliging as possible and give off as many posi rays of sunshine i can, for it all to be met with a grunt and them walking away

as fast as possible as if they think people who get paid less than £50 an hour are diseased. ESPECIALLY the young ones who blatantly don't have a job and

have their own credit cards financed by their parents and are oblivious to the real world where you have to worry about where you're going to live, how

you're going to pay for it, taxes, night buses you hopefully won't get mugged on etc... makes me want to slap some hos (of both genders).

i want to put in: european screamo. :sleepytimetrio:

Mattj i dont understand your post. I guess wit is lost on

me.

I was agreeing with you.  Especially about students and selfishness.

DIY minded recording in Leeds: www.suburbanhome.co.uk

Manic Street Preachers - Who says that being a communist can't make you a millionaire

roll

picket fence cartel stole my best china
Flickrfffun

Ama-fucking-zon online - "Usually dispatched within 24 hours."

Which leads you to believe you will recieve the item within two/three days all in all. THREE FUCKING DAYS LATER AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN DISPATCHED YET! IT

HAPPENS EVERY TIME! EEEEVVVVEERRRRYYYY TIIIIIIIIIIMMMMEEEEE!!!! I HATE THEM. HAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!

Fucking CUNTS!

i would put kunal in room 101

I

already did that. Ooh i am awful.

All you people have issues!

jane jane jane.i love you.when are we going to get

married

another thing i hate; [b]people who don't show the slightest  ESPECIALLY the young ones who blatantly don't have a

job and have their own credit cards financed by their parents and are oblivious to the real world where you have to worry about where you're going to live,

how you're going to pay for it, taxes, night buses you hopefully won't get mugged on etc... makes me want to slap some hos (of both

genders).

these people in general should just be put in

i'm just going to generalise and say people who are cunts
yes
i

think about 80% of the population need to be put in.
i'm sure they know who they are.and if not.they just need to die.maybe being stuck down by

lightning.hmmmm.smiting.i reckon i could enjoy the job of god. am i taking this too seriously?

I would also put the phrase "No offence, but...." in, because the person saying it is hoping

to cause offence.

e.g. no offence, but i hate your fucking face

aeroplanes- i'm not actualy scared of heights or even flying (i've been in a hellicopter

and was fine) but stick me in one of these and i will be lying on the floor convulsing in a matter of seconds

sausages- seriously they are the most

rank thing in the whole world ever, the meat they won't even put in dog food. ergh.

anal people- picking for flaws drives me mad. not letting things

go. not having a gram of forgiveness. holding grudges. making assumptions. ragh ragh ragh.

religion bashing- granted extreamists arn't helping anyone

but many people of faiths are good good people (even them catholics!) and i can't see anything worse than having some gobshite roll in denouncing things

that other people hold dearest. i think all faiths have some good to offer.

haters- peace

"While the guns rumbled in the distance, we sang, painted, made collages and wrote poems with all our might"

Mattj i dont understand your post. I

guess wit is lost on me.

I was agreeing with you.  Especially about students and selfishness.

ah ok  smile

people who eat with their mouths open. its totally revolting, like shitting with the door

open.

people who eat with their mouths open. its totally revolting, like shitting with the door

open.