Re: Room 101

Couples who have 4x4 jeep gas guzzling bastard vehicles purely for taking the kids to and

from school, and who have no interest in going 'off road' and spoiling (or improving, some could say) their horrid monstrosity with mud.

...is alright

Couples who have 4x4 jeep gas guzzling bastard vehicles purely for

taking the kids to and from school, and who have no interest in going 'off road' and spoiling (or improving, some could say) their horrid monstrosity with

mud.

YES!

another one

people who drive 4x4s and make YOU go in the mud to give way

I'd like to put security swipe cards into room 101.

I just got locked out of my

office while I could hear the phone ringing.  Dead rubbish.

DIY minded recording in Leeds: www.suburbanhome.co.uk

Couples who have 4x4 jeep gas guzzling

bastard vehicles purely for taking the kids to and from school, and who have no interest in going 'off road' and spoiling (or improving, some could say)

their horrid monstrosity with mud.

YES!

another one

people who drive 4x4s and make YOU go in the mud to give

way

word word word fucking word!!!!!! people who drive 'big' cars in general.

BOOKING FEES

how hard can it be to press a button?

106 (edited by stevefukkinc 20-01-2007 17:06:47)

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

People who back out of arguments too quickly or digress from the point you were arguing and

then refuse for some reason to go back to that said point.

It ticks me off royal.

And people who 'mosh' at stadium shows, it's just

stupid

she's probably somebody's baby

Man, is there anything worse than the fucking DENTIST?

for a start you can't see what going on just below your nose (although perhaps you wouldn't want to) except that since the last time i had a filling, all these new and wonderful gadgets have come along - gumshields filled with gunk, infra-red heating laser pens, icing guns filled with "amalgam". And that drilling! Fuck that shit. Got a temporary cap too that I just know it's going to shatter the next time i so much as look at a packet of Starburst. Now i have pins and needles in my FACE and drool is pooling in my lap.

could be worse though.

i hate tryin to describe what music i like witout sounding pretenious "it's like punk, but faster, with screaming as well"

!!abbot wrote:

My friend and I have a difference in opinion regarding the utility of message boards and forums and we are particularly talking about those which are used for discussing health and sex related problems. My friend thinks that these boards serve no purpose as they just illustrate the individual experiences and they are not the opinions of any health professionals, but according to me these have great utility as user experience does count toward the healing approach of a specific problem. What do the others think?

I think you should put down the bong then go ask vl-wee-wee about sex.

All the crunked blood transfusions have helped me develop into the GREATEST POSTER EVER.

fucking THREE POUND FIFTY for passport photos? fuck off

112 (edited by thesky 11-04-2007 11:11:20)

Kunal wrote:

fucking THREE POUND FIFTY for passport photos? fuck off

also, they're all the same photograph now, not like back in the day when you could have different poses.

113 (edited by katiek 30-04-2007 18:30:54)

men in tight jeans it's ugly, it can't be good for you and it's plain wrong wrong wrong.

people who stare at you on buses/trains now this is mainly directed at te mainland europeans. when on a fucking u bahn/metro/tram/bus, don't fucking stare at me when i'm reading/looking out the window/talking to my mate/minding my own business. IN PARTICULAR don't fucking carry onstaring once i make eye contact back. it's the etiquette!!!! this mainly goes for germans, but the spaniards like to do it on the street.

spaniards with umbrellas just. no. spaniards and umbrellas is like a geordie in sunderland. they're violent, don't have a fucking clue what they're doing and end up taking over the whole pavement.

lack of kettles/toasters in spain i don't wanna wait 15 fucking minutes for a cup of coffee to boil and my toast to brown on some pathetic excuse for a toaster. sort it out.

students they're all a bunch of fucking cunts; especially the ones found in the footage in manchester and tink it's acceptable that when they ove away from home to a new city people won't mind you acting like a cunt 24/7, in uni, out of uni, in the most disgusting bars, drinking the worst piss fuelled drinks ever. thank god sand bar is free from them.

burlesque/rockabilly what a fucking joke. do you really think you look good dressed like a fucking sack of turd and prancing around the streets of newcastle as if you own the city. just fuck off back home and don't cme ot the house until you've sorted yourself out. OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO ORIGINAL!

motorists when i'm on my bike/cyclists when i'm in my car go figure.

ooh i sound like a mardy girl now!

114 (edited by tardigrade 24-01-2008 00:13:51)

Air Dancers - I hate those creepy things startling me when I'm trying to drive.
This picture is like my worst nightmare:
http://www.airdancer.co.uk/businessimage.jpg