Topic: Second Story Window

wow it took me so long to find this band but they are soooooo up my street, sounds like a mix of assfactor 4 and heroin on first try, very very sexy, im bidding on their lp on ebay for 14.50 already i dunno if ill go any further coz im gonna end up paying 15 quid with that and postage from the US, im downloading summit with 6 tracks, im guessing thats an ep? 7 inch? something similar... was this group from san diego? they sound like they at least should be

peas roll

Re: Second Story Window

yeah, they had a 7" which is more assfactor-esque than the 12". you ought to be able to get the lp for about a fiver or something if you really search hard for it.

they were on gravity which kind of is a give away that they were from san diego.

yeah, they had a 7" which is more assfactor-esque than the 12". you ought to be able to get the lp for about a fiver or something if you really search hard for it.

they were on gravity which kind of is a give away that they were from san diego.

i assumed it was OOP?

http://www.destroyallmusic.com/catalog/index2.html

i assumed it was OOP?

yes, but just because a record is out of print doesn't mean you have to pay lots of money for it. ebay isn't the only place in the world (or even on the internet) that out of print records crop up.

if something is out of print it means its out of print.  If 2000 were pressed then that means 2000 are out there.  Many end up unsold in distros and stuff, ive found many distros that only had one thing i wanted and ive never used them since.

I know it gets bad rep but try interpunk.  they seem to get most releases new and old but because the main things bought off them are mainstream punk etc many of the gems go unsold.

Tone

"I believe that it is possible for a person to be able to do what they want, aim for what they want, without the fear of what those around them might say....whatever you might choose to do in your life, make sure you make that choice yourself"

and have some fucking PATIENCE! you do not need every single record the next week. Finding records years later in some dustry crustpunk distro at your local squat is part of the fun.

fuck instant gratification.

(A) : (L) : (D)

Finding records years later in some dustry crustpunk distro at your local squat is part of the fun.

remember ralf, you're no longer in the netherlands wink