Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

jo wrote:

Won't somebody think of the turtles! I don't read vl-wee-wee, why do people hate alexanderb?

I'd link the thread, but...

Anyway, just went back and looked at the thread that started the hate. What's funny is that most of the people giving this dude shit are Euros and I don't think he realized it. Most of them probably post here.

327

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

elektra boogie wrote:

I'm confused, have they managed to get to the UK?!

Are they playing London tomorrow?

You don't remember me...........do you.

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

yer what?

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

On the bright side for total abuse,Surely this is a contender for that crap album covers thread.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3428/4558332159_bb608b2a39_o.jpg

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

Sam K wrote:
elektra boogie wrote:

I'm confused, have they managed to get to the UK?!

Are they playing London tomorrow?

no

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

jo wrote:

I don't read vl-wee-wee, why do people hate alexanderb?

stuff that I've picked up on: some people take offence to my blog (it has free downloads). some people think I advertise said blog too much. some people think that I am a nationalist socialist (an ideology they apparently don't approve of). some people argue that I don't contribute to the scene. some people say that I am an Internet scene kid.

there are probably other reasons as well, that I've ignored/not noticed. idk. some people like me, some dislike me, and most don't know/care about me. sounds about right.

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

Defending national socialism is bad.

a thug changes and love changes and best friends become strangers word up

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

I never did. I am not a nationalist socialist. although I fail to see how nationalist socialism will inherently lead to more tyranny than Capitalism, or any other authoritarian political "ideology". but that's another discussion. I just want to make it clear that I never defended nationalist socialism. but some of the guys at vl-wee-wee told me that I was a "nazi". I'm not sure why. I am not (if it matters).

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

alexanderb wrote:

although I fail to see how nationalist socialism will inherently lead to more tyranny than Capitalism, or any other authoritarian political "ideology"..

Something to do with putting entire races of people in ovens to make the world a better place.

Possibly.

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

Definitely matters.

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

Nazi or otherwise, writing "nationalist socialist" is definitely pissing me off.

As for the UK comments, I think I misread someone saying they played Leeds recently and the info for the London show hadn't been changed.  Had read that there were people in the UK trying to help them come over, you see.

Nous ne voulons pas d'un monde ou la certitude je suis un pomme de terre de ne pas mourir de faim s'echange contre le risque de mourir d'ennui
T-I-M

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

was hopefully a joke. how anyone over here would want to help them play gigs here after reading Flo's statement is beyond belief.

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

alexanderb wrote:

I never did. I am not a nationalist socialist. although I fail to see how nationalist socialism will inherently lead to more tyranny than Capitalism, or any other authoritarian political "ideology". but that's another discussion. I just want to make it clear that I never defended nationalist socialism. but some of the guys at vl-wee-wee told me that I was a "nazi". I'm not sure why. I am not (if it matters).

!!!!!!!!!!

339

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

Magma_Times wrote:
alexanderb wrote:

I never did. I am not a nationalist socialist. although I fail to see how nationalist socialism will inherently lead to more tyranny than Capitalism, or any other authoritarian political "ideology". but that's another discussion. I just want to make it clear that I never defended nationalist socialism. but some of the guys at vl-wee-wee told me that I was a "nazi". I'm not sure why. I am not (if it matters).

!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

Andy Malcolm wrote:

was hopefully a joke. how anyone over here would want to help them play gigs here after reading Flo's statement is beyond belief.

Well, was on vl-wee-wee...

Nous ne voulons pas d'un monde ou la certitude je suis un pomme de terre de ne pas mourir de faim s'echange contre le risque de mourir d'ennui
T-I-M

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

alexanderb wrote:

I never did. I am not a nationalist socialist. although I fail to see how nationalist socialism will inherently lead to more tyranny than Capitalism, or any other authoritarian political "ideology". but that's another discussion. I just want to make it clear that I never defended nationalist socialism. but some of the guys at vl-wee-wee told me that I was a "nazi". I'm not sure why. I am not (if it matters).

How about: Do one you nazi prick?

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

alexanderb wrote:

http://breathingproblemproductions.blog … 15-09.html

«later that night after ryan drinks too much we play a show at 548 johnson ave. it is filled with the worst pc bike punk pussy babes ever. terrible idiots. couldn't deal with it. ryan foster is so drunk he can't play guitar and reverts to his drunk state. we get threw a couple songs ( i almost quit every after every song) and then ryan jumps into the crowd and aimlessly throws some punches at the little cry baby dogs. some freak tries to drag ryan out the room (notice the word drag instead of fight (obviously pc pussy babes don't fight)) but mark mccoy sits ryan down and gives him a hug and chills foster the fuck out. thank you mark. he needed some kindness that night.»

«we got to new haven connecticut and played a house show in a house that smelled like true body odor. certain beings inside the house were selling diy anarchist gardening faq zines as well as 25 similar booklets. the beings were the ones smelling this house up.

we played and it was supposedly our best. i don't remember.»

«mark mccoy (failures) kicked a fat crusty girl in the stomach and i laughed hard. he also ripped her orange beanie off the top of her head and threw it and i laughed again. »

«total abuse plays and for the first time the noise is actually loud enough. the audience holds their ears and seems to hate it. thank god. it's working.»

cool guys, eh? sound like people I would hang with all day.


is this true?

the kicking the girl in the stomach thing is pretty fucking awful as it is, but then to laugh at it and implicitly justify this treatment of a woman in the punk scene by saying she was 'fat' and 'crusty' is just really fucking unbelievable.  and "pussy babes"? whatever happened to respecting people?

i don't really see how that kind of behaviour has any place in DIY and is far more damning than any kind of pissing incident.

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

alexanderb wrote:

ryan jumps into the crowd and aimlessly throws some punches at the little cry baby dogs. some freak tries to drag ryan out the room (notice the word drag instead of fight (obviously pc pussy babes don't fight))

Really??   Are you actually 15?

"Have you paid your due's Jack?".........."Yes Sir, Cheque is in the mail"

344

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

petethefeet wrote:
alexanderb wrote:

although I fail to see how nationalist socialism will inherently lead to more tyranny than Capitalism, or any other authoritarian political "ideology"..

Something to do with putting entire races of people in ovens to make the world a better place.

Possibly.

To be fair, the holocaust is often dragged out as the nadir of humanity, but that doesn't make it more disgusting than genocides in Darfur, Rwanda or Bosnia that have followed it. None of which were conducted by "Nazis".

"Before I give my own review of this book I just want to say that I am a huge harry potter fan, to the extent that I actually have a deathly hallows tattoo on my bottom. I'm also quite ill right now, but I fought against my horrid cold to read this book. "

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

trashman wrote:

Really??   Are you actually 15?

uh I don't know how you got the impression that these are my writings, but they are not. I thought the «»s and the blog link would give that away, but if further clarification is needed: those are not my writings. I posted them because I thought they aptly demonstrated the attitude of this band.

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

Ed wrote:
petethefeet wrote:
alexanderb wrote:

although I fail to see how nationalist socialism will inherently lead to more tyranny than Capitalism, or any other authoritarian political "ideology"..

Something to do with putting entire races of people in ovens to make the world a better place.

Possibly.

To be fair, the holocaust is often dragged out as the nadir of humanity, but that doesn't make it more disgusting than genocides in Darfur, Rwanda or Bosnia that have followed it. None of which were conducted by "Nazis".

SHUT UP YOU HOLOCAUST DENIER.

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

now open to hilarious suggestions for the text under 'alexanderb'

I'm not singing for the future
I'm not dreaming of the past
I'm not talking of the first time
I never think about the last

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

"Denies the LOLocaust"

Nous ne voulons pas d'un monde ou la certitude je suis un pomme de terre de ne pas mourir de faim s'echange contre le risque de mourir d'ennui
T-I-M

349

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.0/files/2009/07/lol-swastika.jpg

350 (edited by Hail_Of_Bullets 09-06-2010 18:57:24)

Re: Rest of the Total Abuse tour got cancelled

Ed wrote:
petethefeet wrote:
alexanderb wrote:

although I fail to see how nationalist socialism will inherently lead to more tyranny than Capitalism, or any other authoritarian political "ideology"..

Something to do with putting entire races of people in ovens to make the world a better place.

Possibly.

To be fair, the holocaust is often dragged out as the nadir of humanity, but that doesn't make it more disgusting than genocides in Darfur, Rwanda or Bosnia that have followed it. None of which were conducted by "Nazis".

I find it more disgusting than other genocides because of the precision of the job they did, and the fact they came very close to actually achieving their goal of wiping out an entire race in a pretty short space of time. Don't get me wrong, any genocide is utterly tragic and disgusting, but come on...6 million didn't die in Darfur, Rwanda and Bosnia combined. Not even close.

"There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore,
There is society where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar;
I love not Man the less, but Nature more."