Topic: Internationally Active Band Needs Bassist and Drummer (London Based)
The Cummies were active in the European punk rock circuit from 2002 until 2008, during these years we have released (in Europe, USA and Japan) two LP's, five 7 inches and two EP's, plus several comps and we have toured Europe 7 times for a total of over 250 shows, sharing the stage with several famous acts.
This project has been on hiatus for about two years due to several reasons, now I've recently moved to London and started working on some new material, since a few labels were interested in a release and a new tour. So there’s gonna be a pretty intensive live activity involved.
The sound is influenced by bands like (just a random selection in no particular order): Ramones, Dead Boys, Rip-offs, Buzzcocks, Zero Boys, Black Flag, Circle Jerxks, Screeching Weasel, Lurkers, Reatards, Dogs, Zeros, New York Dolls, Boris the Sprinkler, Erazerhead, The Dwarves, Zeke, Rip-Off, Registrators, Teengenerate, Stalin, Wipers and so on...
I am looking for a bass player and a drummer who are willing to tour, have some fun and who really know and like what they are doing; so don’t bother contacting me if:
- You have never heard of the bands listed above
- If you are skinny indie kids squeezed in their cheap Mondays
- If you are going to waste my time
- You are the type of persons who claim they can’t make it to a rehearsal or a show 2 hours before.
- If you are a tour-whore and you would play in any band, regardless of the genre, as long as it’s doing some gigs and you have a six string bass and a degree in percussions
- If you are boring
Well, if you are interested:
Email me - [email protected]