Re: Human Hands lp

Pags wrote:

i played disease to someone who doesn't have the same indian summer/yaphet kotto reference points and they said it sounds like unwound and sonic youth. human hands: appealing even to people who aren't emo nerds.

this is good news. yeah, should definitely appeal to people into unwound and slint.

Re: Human Hands lp

i think i can hear bits of codeine, i think it's mostly the drums.

Re: Human Hands lp

Very fine album, wonderful stuff
Can hear the above mentioned bands, bedhead, indian summer but also fits in nicely alongside longlive, polaris, bob tilton etc...

Re: Human Hands lp

Pags wrote:

i played disease to someone who doesn't have the same indian summer/yaphet kotto reference points and they said it sounds like unwound and sonic youth. human hands: appealing even to people who aren't emo nerds.

you should play them some indian summer and yaphet kotto then tongue

Added: 04-02-2014 22:42:02

also, thank you for the nice words everyone.

...tis all in peeces, all cohaerence gone...

Re: Human Hands lp

http://humanhands.bandcamp.com/album/s-t-lp

free download now

Re: Human Hands lp

So where can I buy this? It wasn't on sncl...

settle down

Re: Human Hands lp

Probably on ebay for $50.

No one would dare believe me, but I know where Venus lives

Re: Human Hands lp

oop from me. buy it from kyle:

http://crossyourheartandhope.bigcartel.com/

Re: Human Hands lp

Thanks! ordered from Kyle, glad I didn't miss out.

settle down

Re: Human Hands lp

sell outs

Re: Human Hands lp

oooops i found 7 more copies i had in a box. oh well smile

Re: Human Hands lp

twas clearly meant to be your retirement fund.

Re: Human Hands lp

haha!!

Re: Human Hands lp

Does anyone know what the status is of the Human Hands / Mars to Stay split?

No one would dare believe me, but I know where Venus lives

Re: Human Hands lp

out very soon. tests are done. art is done.

Re: Human Hands lp

yesssssssss smile

Re: Human Hands lp

man this new record is incredibly beautiful from beginning to end

the other day never an after was playing in my car and this long freight train came by and it was perfection.

Re: Human Hands lp

https://humanhands.bandcamp.com/album/morning-sun

full thing is here.

Added: 10-02-2016 11:18:18

wallyofdoom wrote:

the other day never an after was playing in my car and this long freight train came by and it was perfection.

the other day? but it was only released last night? i wonder where you got this highly illegal download from....

...tis all in peeces, all cohaerence gone...

Re: Human Hands lp

Clyde wrote:

https://humanhands.bandcamp.com/album/morning-sun

full thing is here.

Added: 10-02-2016 11:18:18

wallyofdoom wrote:

the other day never an after was playing in my car and this long freight train came by and it was perfection.

the other day? but it was only released last night? i wonder where you got this highly illegal download from....

oh poop, you got me man!

Re: Human Hands lp

you can even buy it here:

http://sncl.collective-zine.co.uk/human … -3746.html

Re: Human Hands lp

you make a good point.

...tis all in peeces, all cohaerence gone...

Re: Human Hands lp

shit, i fell for andy's viral marketing

Re: Human Hands lp

i'm really enjoying this morning sun right now. sounds like an emo rex. nice one.

I like music.

Re: Human Hands lp

mirieth- wrote:

shit, i fell for andy's viral marketing

read how this one weird trick made mirieth more emo.

Added: 10-02-2016 14:36:48

or:

buzzfeed listicle - top 10 reaction gifs to human hands riffs

1.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dTa.gif

2.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/uno1.gif

3.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/gcd.gif

4.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/kbh.gif

5.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/shm2.gif

6.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/machine.gif

7.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ph2.gif

8.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/f.gif

9.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dmbrdy.gif

10.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/spg.gif

Re: Human Hands lp

hahahahahahaha oh my. 11/10. take my money.